WikiLeaks

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
Just pondering WikiLeaks real intentions.
They show how dishonest and invasive our government is to society. They do it by spilling some beans now and then.
We must assume that the CIA doesn't have enough people to be reading e-mails to grandma, or emails from Daris.......:D
We must assume that their main purpose is related to national security in one form or another. They have been using whatever tools they can find to do so to track possible terror suspects stateside and abroad, or spying on other governments so we know if they are up to no good............ That info would be pretty darn handy should we ever go to war. It would give us the upper hand. This cyber hacking they do is not any different than spying the 'old fashioned' way. just more information without some of the risks. All governments spy each other and that's well known.
OK, back to the WikiLeaks release of the how-to's and methods of the CIA.
It's one thing to spill the beans and tell us the CIA is using cell phones and smart devices to gather info.
It's a totally different thing to tell every hacker in the universe how to use those exact same methods to do this to anyone anywhere for kicks and giggles or criminal activity.
Here's the article.
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/03/08/cia-cyber-spying-toolkit-now-in-hands-hackers-worldwide-wikileaks.html

Treasonous bastards releasing and hacking government classified sensitive information. I wonder why they never release any questionable GOP emails? hmmm. WikiLeaks just gets info then releases it as they see fit. They don't hack anything. Could be real, could be bullshit.

Note the hacking of phones, cameras and vehicles computer systems has been well known especially the vehicles.

The CIA is supposed to gather information, thats what they do. But they shouldn't do it to american citizens. LOL right. If they don't you know who will, any of the other intelligence entities. I'll bet they are allowed to under certain circumstances though.

So if your car suddenly takes off real fast bail out!

I been telling people to cover the lens on the smart TV for some time now .

didn't the idiot that started WikiLeaks run to Russia ?

I don't like Wikileaks, but I sure don't like being spied on by our government either.
Why do I have a strong feeling they ain't watching you very much. :D
I think if you want them looking at you, you need to look up "how to join ISIS" and how to make a bomb, and how to get a fake visa.................
.......ooops, I think I just got on their watch list.:eek: :D

Last edited:
I been telling people to cover the lens on the smart TV for some time now .

didn't the idiot that started WikiLeaks run to Russia ?
A lens on a TV? :eek:
I need to get a new tube for my console TV, but I can't find a tube tester at my local department store anymore. :cool:

Why do I have a strong feeling they ain't watching you very much. :D
I think if you want them looking at you, you need to look up "how to join ISIS" and how to make a bomb, and how to get a fake visa.................
.......ooops, I think I just got on their watch list.:eek: :D
OOPS ...........I AM on their list. :eek:
Even though the NSA already has the legal, though unconstitutional, authority to capture any phone conversation or computer keystroke it wishes, its 60,000 agents lack the resources to listen to all conversations or read all electronic communications in real time. But it does capture the digital versions of all computer keystrokes made in or to the U.S. and all conversations had within the U.S. or involving someone in the U.S.; it has been doing so since 2005. And it can download any conversation or text or email at will.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...as-created-monster-that-is-coming-for-us.html

capture13.jpg.49e1ad820ba5ffae181c36a728c26f32.jpg

The key strokes you talk about that they capture are "key words" like the ones you've been posting on here. lol
Then they will look at the text to see if they need to do more to ya.

I put a keylogger on my puter when the boys were youngsters just to see if they were doing naughty things they shouldn't be doing. :D
OK, so now we're all in trouble because you didn't turn me in for typing "key words" :D

With your own computer tech forum and well known computer skills, they won't believe you. You're getting waterboarded too. If you don't come out of your house with your hands up, they'll blast Lawrence Welk music 24/7 at 180 decibels 'till you cave in. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back