Windows Live Mail issues

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darol Wester

Professional
Pro
I'm curious if anyone here uses it. I have, for maybe 18 months now without a problem. Kind of like every mail program I've used. Just recently, I've noticed that when I send mail, it doesn't always show up in sent items. On top of that, some mail doesn't get to who I sent it to, and it's not in Outbox either. Just gone.:confused:

Anybody had this happen? Kinda frustrating not knowing if what you send is getting there.

Have the same problem with comcast.

If they don't receive it you will get a notice that it couldn't be delivered .

That's one of my problems also, I don't get a undelivered message back. So I'm in the dark as to what happened to it. I sent my sister a BDay wish a week ago and she never got it. That one DID show up in my sent folder. Sent it again and she said it never came to her the first time.:confused::confused: So...I start wondering...... what else isn't getting there. Dam confusers.

It can be a few different things Darol. Been to busy to check into it .

Will work on it tomorrow . In the meantime you can call your ISP .

They should have a log of your e mail , and why it wasen't sent .

I use live mail. My biggest problem is sometimes an email get hung up and won't deliver. Then I keep getting a pop up and can't receive or send mail. Then I think I go to fodders and sent mail and try and send it out of there. sometimes it take 3-4 times and days but eventually it clears and I'm good to go.

Daris

I'll keep that in my holster for the next time that happens, and it will happen. I had been just waiting around doing other things and in time, it corrected itself.

Thanks Nick!

Welcome . I just called Comcast they wanted to clean my computer out to see if that is the problem. I said no. I'll Did through all the crap myself .

Latest posts

Back