WTF Illegal?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ya know, we have some real winners up there in our legislature....uh hum....controlled by the republicants and most of these idiotic bills are proposed by republicants. Like carrying firearms into colleges, hell why not high schools, your allowed to possess a gun when yer 16 so WTF? Over!

I just wish these MF'ers would concentrate on JOBS!!! And Not Vagina's, or cus words or Obama's birth certificate!!!

So Rusty, can you go pick on some other state? Maybe like Texas or sumpin? :D

So would this stop the A-Holes that change their email address every day to send me harrassing advertising emails? Can I then have them arrested for stalking me on a daily basis.:D

Whats worse for me is phone spam. Those idiots who ask you if you want leads, or get your website on the front page of google. I am on the front page of google locally on certain keywords. geez.

I just wish these MF'ers would concentrate on JOBS!!! And Not Vagina's, or cus words or Obama's birth certificate!!!

It could go much much deeper than that if one is to believe some of the things that are going around about Obama. Who knows what to believe these days?

Last edited by a moderator:
It could go much much deeper than that if one is to believe some of the things that are going around about Obama. Who knows what to believe these days?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeBK80YuOUA&feature=related

LMAO ha ha. Man, what a bunch of patched together hyperbole. Fox news is awesome at making up stuff and scaring the rednecks of this country who have no brains.

I wonder what would happen if an Italian or Jew got elected.

Well ya know, we have some real winners up there in our legislature....uh hum....controlled by the republicants and most of these idiotic bills are proposed by republicants. Like carrying firearms into colleges, hell why not high schools, your allowed to possess a gun when yer 16 so WTF? Over!

So Rusty, can you go pick on some other state? Maybe like Texas or sumpin? :D
Would been kinda nice to have a student or faculty member with a concealed weapons permit at Virginia Tech or any of these other schools doncha tink?
If you disagree, find me a list of concealed weapon permit holders that use their weapons to commit crimes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attacks_related_to_secondary_schools

Would been kinda nice to have a student or faculty member with a concealed weapons permit at Virginia Tech or any of these other schools doncha tink?
If you disagree, find me a list of concealed weapon permit holders that use their weapons to commit crimes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attacks_related_to_secondary_schools

Whats scary to me, a gun owner and NRA trained kid at 12 years old is.....all these crazy idiots out there with guns who cannot shoot, or know when not to shoot. Most could not hit a bus let alone a gunman in a school with lots of innocent bystanders around.

I imagine this scenerio. Somone starts shooting, everyone with a gun runs to the area where the perpitraitor is, everyone sees somone else with a gun and they all shoot each other because they are not trained in this type of high stress scenerio. Then theres probably lots of innocent by standers killed. The school ends up getting sued for billions of dollars.

Whats scary to me, a gun owner and NRA trained kid at 12 years old is.....all these crazy idiots out there with guns who cannot shoot, or know when not to shoot. Most could not hit a bus let alone a gunman in a school with lots of innocent bystanders around.

I imagine this scenerio. Somone starts shooting, everyone with a gun runs to the area where the perpitraitor is, everyone sees somone else with a gun and they all shoot each other because they are not trained in this type of high stress scenerio. Then theres probably lots of innocent by standers killed. The school ends up getting sued for billions of dollars.

Have you ever been to a NRA training where they are training young people how to handle guns?:confused:

Have you ever been to a NRA training where they are training young people how to handle guns?

Funny that should come up.

I have mentored youngsters twelve to sixteen years old for the Pheasants Forever organization. Holy crap!!! I've seen some pretty scary things when it comes to youngsters handling firearms. It's amazing how little common sense that exists out there these days.

Have you ever been to a NRA training where they are training young people how to handle guns?:confused:

Like I said, I took a course when I was a youngster and got my first gun. But not lately and prolly wouldn't want to unless I had a helmet and a vest.

But.....do they actually teach these concealed weapons permit holders how to shoot? I doubt it very seriously.

When i was young your dad taught you how to shoot . I grew up in a neighborhood
where there was at least three shootings , a few stabings , a mugging or two . and that was just in my house . :D

My son was given his first gun when he was 8. I taught him to respect it, and showed him how to handle it safely.
My son was trained by a NRA carrying member when he was 12. If any of the children (age 8-18) acted unsafe, they immediately got pulled from the line that night for a half hour. Second offense, the entire night, third time, you are banned for life.
He shot competitively for 8 years, and only once was a child pulled from the line. His dad removed him from the program the following week.
If you have instructors that care and enforce any infractions, you have safe line.
Don't get wrong, there are wackos out there with guns also.

More on the mentoring gig.

The kids start showing up about seven in the morning. Their moms roll in in the family SUV and the sleepy-eyed little darlings stumble out of a side door dragging a back pack and clunking the gun muzzle on the headliner of moms car.

They are mostly dressed in new camouflage outfits (some with the price tags from Walmart still attached) and they are all wearing blaze orange baseball caps. One or two will have a pair of 20/50 binoculars hanging from their necks and they all have their cell phones in one hand. Mom tells them goodbye, have a good time and be safe and before their asses have cleared the door jambs mom drives off.

A few of us mentors are at hand to greet the onslaught of SUV's and to be sure none of the damned guns are loaded. A bunch of uneducated twelve-year-olds with loaded twelve gauge shot guns is never a pretty sight at seven in the morning.

The kids surrender their weapons to an adult for inspection and then they move towards the orange juice and donuts that are displayed on a table inside the clubhouse of the gun range that is sponsoring the event. The guns after being cleared of any ammo are placed in a gun rack outside the building where an adult stands vigently all day long and never takes his eyes off of the weapons.

If you have ever been amongst thirty-five or forty kids (boys and girls) descending on a table of all-you-can-eat donuts, you haven't lived.

Latest posts

Back