Yellow Stains.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyK

I'm about to move out of my Apartment. When we moved in we didn't notice the light yellow stains on the ceiling and the linoleum.

Is there any way to remove the stains? I'm worried they are going to to say we did it and keep the deposit.

Old post but on the floor my guess would be plasticiser migration has turned the floor yellow, usually cause by incorrect adhesive choice, as for the ceiling do you smoke or fry alot of food.

Old post but on the floor my guess would be plasticiser migration has turned the floor yellow, usually cause by incorrect adhesive choice, as for the ceiling do you smoke or fry alot of food.

Have you had anything with a rubber backing sitting on the floor? Some slippers or rubber soled shoes will also cause yellow stains. Our place mat under the cats bowl has left a yellow stain. The old rubber legs under washing machines will also cause yellow stains. Vinyl floors don't like rubber products left on them. Don't leave your car parked on the vinyl :)

I do not. I guess it was there before hand I did not get charged for it.

Latest posts

Back