Animal Planet

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
Can't believe I am watching this show about fish tanks and making cakes. So many idiots in TV that are probably making millions off this stupid crap.

How do you think the viewing public would feel about a flooring show like those.?

Can't believe I am watching this show about fish tanks and making cakes. So many idiots in TV that are probably making millions off this stupid crap.

How do you think the viewing public would feel about a flooring show like those.?

Have you got that new dog channel for your dogs to watch? I think it's only $10 a month.
.................just hope they don't charge a case of expensive dog chow or an 'as seen on TV' radio controlled cat to your credit card while you're at work. :D

Have you got that new dog channel for your dogs to watch? I think it's only $10 a month.
.................just hope they don't charge a case of expensive dog chow or an 'as seen on TV' radio controlled cat to your credit card while you're at work. :D

Thats for dogs? I wondered why I didnt understand what they were saying.

Latest posts

Back