Back When Britney Spears Was Still Hot......

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
..........I could start installing a hundred plus yards of carpet and be done by 2 or 3 ish. Today it took me all day to install 77 yads of crapet with all the carpet out and triple grip down already.....the horror....the horror......

That just reinforced my suspicion that installing crapet is just not fun. And Britney is not that hot anymore either. :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=back when Britney Spears was still hot&defid=5574627

What are you whining about? It took me 6 hours to do 34 and the stick was down and empty room. Br and closet. Beaulieu Luxury back. Of coarse I'm 68 but crap.

Daris

What are you whining about? It took me 6 hours to do 34 and the stick was down and empty room. Br and closet. Beaulieu Luxury back. Of coarse I'm 68 but crap.

Daris

Daris, mine was Beaulieu as well. I need ibuprofen now......lol

I know a guy that's 48 and can do a master bedroom in under 15 minutes. I have uneven seen anyone work like him. I also know a sub that will start a normal shower w a nitch at 6 in the morning and will be done and grouted by lunch by himself

A couple years ago, when I was still doing apts, I would do the whole apt, 40 yds, strip, pad and carpet in 45 minutes. Many a time, I did a whole house, 120 yds, in 6 hours. But I'm 64 and have slowed down a bunch. Stupid bad knee!:mad:

I know a guy that's 48 and can do a master bedroom in under 15 minutes. I have uneven seen anyone work like him. I also know a sub that will start a normal shower w a nitch at 6 in the morning and will be done and grouted by lunch by himself

I watched a TV show showing a home being built in a single day. I sure wouldn't buy it. :D

48 isn't old unless you are 20. To me he's a pup just coming into puberty. 15 minutes? Takes longer than that to get the tools in if doing it right! Sorry if they are that fast there are many corners being missed.

Daris

He has been doing flooring since he was 18 an I'm not talking a normal work pace I'm talking running. He don't always do it in 15 minutes but does it to show the young new guys up

The guy has my a chest and top draws toolbox bolted down in the side of his van. He has also had atleast one back sergery

Last edited:
It was also new construction a bare room w no one or anything in his way. That looks like that was a fun one to do floormaven

Latest posts

Back