Circulation problems.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
Here are pictures of my leg due to circulation problems. I blame a lot of it due to the old knee pad that had the strap that went directly behind the knee. But also being Diabetic that don't help either. The picture of the smaller blister was taken last night just before I went to an after hours cinic. The bigger blister is this morning plus a band going around the ankle area. The whole calf area feels like a gravel road.
1649864754706.jpeg
1649864785302.jpeg

Here are pictures of my leg due to circulation problems. I blame a lot of it due to the old knee pad that had the strap that went directly behind the knee. But also being Diabetic that don't help either. The picture of the smaller blister was taken last night just before I went to an after hours cinic. The bigger blister is this morning plus a band going around the ankle area. The whole calf area feels like a gravel road.

That doesnt look good Daris
Hope you can get it sorted soon

Damn Darris, hope that heals up soon for you man.

I mostly use my pro knees but still have a pair of the old leather one's I use when I'm in tight areas or stairs.

Well the big blister on the front of the knee popped and other smaller ones are leaking. Still got a big one on the back of the knee which I'm sure is just a heartbeat from popping. You can believe how much water is coming out. Wife was kind of panicky when they popped so we went back to after hours. I had wrapped the leg with a gause pad and ace wrap. They said I did a good job and to keep it up. They did rewrap it. Just call me Dr. Mulkin from now on. You just can't imagine how much water came out. I'm kind of thinking like a woman when her water breaks. I couldn't keep up with it using paper towels.

Well the big blister on the front of the knee popped and other smaller ones are leaking. Still got a big one on the back of the knee which I'm sure is just a heartbeat from popping. You can believe how much water is coming out. Wife was kind of panicky when they popped so we went back to after hours. I had wrapped the leg with a gause pad and ace wrap. They said I did a good job and to keep it up. They did rewrap it. Just call me Dr. Mulkin from now on. You just can't imagine how much water came out. I'm kind of thinking like a woman when her water breaks. I couldn't keep up with it using paper towels.
If it gets infected, run back to a doctor.

Dang Daris.... 😵‍💫 If that was mine,, I'd be basting it with Neosporin.
.....it says not for large areas on the tube. Maybe the 5 gallon bucket says different.
How long has this been coming on.?

Dang Daris.... 😵‍💫 If that was mine,, I'd be basting it with Neosporin.
.....it says not for large areas on the tube. Maybe the 5 gallon bucket says different.
How long has this been coming on.?
It started on Tuesday afternoon. In 3 days I have been to the after hours clininc twice an d yesterday to a vein solutions clinni which I go back there for the results on Tue and then back to my family doctor on Monday. Everybody wants me to go to ER but I know that is at least a 12 hour wait and refuse. Stubborn I guess but there isn't any real pain, if it gets to reaal pain I'll go. We'll see. Oh and the doppler I had on Mondayy said I had no blood clots, the one I had yesterday said I had oone superfical one right of the top of the test. There may be more I won't know until Tuesday.

I don't know, that doesn't look like clinic type stuff. My brother used to go to a local clinic and he corrected them all the time. I bet there's some of us here that want you go to the ER.

I bet there's some of us here that want you go to the ER.
So does my wife. But the ER wait here is like 12 hrs+. I'm not sitting that long amongst sick people, a man could get sick. I have been to wound care before and it worked. But for now I havee a Dr appt Monday at noon and back to the vein people on Tuesday. My Dr isn't in on Friday so I settled for Monday. If it starts hurting or I start running a fever then I'll bite the bullet and go to ER.

It started on Tuesday afternoon. In 3 days I have been to the after hours clininc twice an d yesterday to a vein solutions clinni which I go back there for the results on Tue and then back to my family doctor on Monday. Everybody wants me to go to ER but I know that is at least a 12 hour wait and refuse. Stubborn I guess but there isn't any real pain, if it gets to reaal pain I'll go. We'll see. Oh and the doppler I had on Mondayy said I had no blood clots, the one I had yesterday said I had oone superfical one right of the top of the test. There may be more I won't know until Tuesday.

Daris you look after your self
I have found dealing with medical people over the last 5 months they are all over worked but always smiling. I have had to wait a bit longer than expected at times but I can live with that. Last visit was a bit of stuff up due to Easter along with getting a phone call 11am in the morning to get over there and then trying to fit me in, which didnt work so I was sent home

Well I went to ER this A.M. They sent me home and said to see my primary on Monday and to keep doing what we are doing, and that I could shower. Been just taking PTA showers. So for now I'm good to go at least until Monday. But a lot of my leg looks like a skinned rabbit.

Well I went to ER this A.M. They sent me home and said to see my primary on Monday and to keep doing what we are doing, and that I could shower. Been just taking PTA showers. So for now I'm good to go at least until Monday. But a lot of my leg looks like a skinned rabbit.
My wife's leg did that once because of poor circulation. They told her NOT to open the blisters and that infection was the major concern.

Latest posts

Back