Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have to be protecting your property in most castle doctrine states. You can protect another person's property. And he can protect his own life or another life, wherever he is. Did a college paper on it.

This is what the media does not show about the scumbags and rioters.
..... Two scumbags are dead and one lost 80% of his bicep in the arm that was holding a pistol that he pointed at Kyle immediately before Kyle shot him.
As Martha Stewart would say,
"And that's a good thing"
I see Kyle as a hero. For this to go to trial is an absolute joke.
He carried an AR, but he also had a backpack with medical equipment in it, not magazines full of bullets.
I wouldn't be surprised at the judge dismisses the case because of the prosecution attorney. Boy did he ream that guy a new one after sending the jurors out of the courtroom. He was PISSED!

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/03/12/kenosha-shooting/?amp=1

Last edited:
Keep in mind this was the first time Kyle was chased/knocked down, kicked in the face, stomped and hit in the head with a skateboard. He did not fire his weapon, he got up and ran again. He only fired after the 2nd and 3rd time he was knocked to the pavement by a child raping lunatic and 2 armed marxist felons who had their weapons pointed at his head. Anybody that thinks this isn't just cause for lethal self defense, does not think YOU have that Right...

before he shot.PNG

I didn't used to like Shapiro because he talks so fast I couldn't keep up with him. 😁
The prosecution attorney is a total ass hat. 😁
Here's the whole case in a nutshell and includes some fantastically stupid questions by the prosecutor.

During the Rodney King riots, many killed were from the Asians protecting their own property. These folks were never mentioned, their shootings were not documented, and it was all chalked up to mass hysteria happening on the streets.

During the Rodney King riots, many killed were from the Asians protecting their own property. These folks were never mentioned, their shootings were not documented, and it was all chalked up to mass hysteria happening on the streets.
When the government doesn't care, then we must.

An old customer contacted me to see how I'm doing. He sold his rentals several years ago. One thing about a small town, many of the customers become friends. Just about every day one of them will stop and talk. When some of them call me by name, I have no idea who they are. To them, me putting in new flooring was an event. To me, it was one of 10-12 customers that week. I never let on that I don't remember them.

It’s about time. Instead of putting people in jail for a doobie, we could be making money off of the sale of said doobies. Sure there will be some states that hesitate in legalizing it but that just means road trips and vacations are gonna be back in fashion.
.....you mean Oregon 😱

An old customer contacted me to see how I'm doing. He sold his rentals several years ago. One thing about a small town, many of the customers become friends. Just about every day one of them will stop and talk. When some of them call me by name, I have no idea who they are. To them, me putting in new flooring was an event. To me, it was one of 10-12 customers that week. I never let on that I don't remember them.
The people that I'm working for now, I've worked for a handful of times before. I put a vinyl plank floor in the kitchen and dining room and then later they decided to do the master bath and the main bath with the same product. Both were over ceramic tile and both needed quite a bit of prep work but both times the results turned out really nice. I also restrict some carpet and repaired it twice.
I started carpeting her craft room a couple of days ago and today as I left she apologized that she hasn't fit me.
She's making a bucket full of soup for me to bring home tomorrow. 😁
Jesse felt bad that she hasn't fixed me a sandwich or something so far....... To me, this is my reward. Without customers like these, jobs would just be jobs.
It's pretty typical for me to bump in to a customer at the hardware store or even the grocery store. I'm not moving to the big city anytime soon....... or ever.

It won't be long before they change the designation to...
Medical, decriminalized and you can buy it with a food stamp card. 😁
...hey, it's Oregon, the only state that tries to out do Comifornica.

If you’re homeless they giveth to you, if you can afford a house they taketh from you. Prolly time people just started to grow their own again.

If you’re homeless they giveth to you, if you can afford a house they taketh from you. Prolly time people just started to grow their own again.
We can grow our own. I don't know what the number of plants is three or five? ....nope, just looked it up, it's four. It doesn't say how tall they can be, but I know it has to be below the fence level so children can't see them 😉

Latest posts

Back