Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the opening monologue of Saturday night live.
Amazing they have the gall to bring up the Kyle Rittenhouse case and mocked the judge, as the actor portraying the judge replied "my client" instead of calling him the defendant.
This isn't funny because SNL is the mainstream media and they are using sarcasm insinuating that the judge has 100% biased towards Kyle.
I watch a considerable amount of this trial and that judge was 100% impartial. The prosecutor continually screwed up and said things are introduced things into the trial that were not allowed or improper.
Instead of mocking the judge, why aren't they mocking the idiot prosecutor as he pointed the AR towards the jury.
One person in this stupid skit made complaints questioning why people should even be allowed to own an AK-47. (yes, they said AK-47)
One would think after the jury delivered its verdict in this case it would end all this b*******.
Nope, the media is fully content with lying and insinuating that Kyle's guilty of driving into the city in hopes of murdering people.
It just makes me sick. 🤬
Get over it people. The gun didn't cause this tragedy. Chasing someone with a gun and yelling "get him get him" is what caused this.
Did anyone notice since the beginning of this riot and what happened a year and a half ago or whatever, that not one single major media brought up that every single person involved was in trouble with the law or was a previous felon.
Nope the only bad guy to them was the lifeguard, and the guy who earlier that same afternoon prior to the shooting, was helping to clean graffiti off of a wall along with another group of caring citizens.
Kyle drove 20 mi to Kenosha the same town where he worked and the same town where his dad lived.
The dumbass that pointed a gun at Kyle and had his bicep mostly removed, had driven 40 miles to Kenosha with a gun that he did not hold legally.
Did MSNBC or CNN ever bring that up?
SNL has sunk to a new low especially so that not just the script was written and the cast members went along with it word for word. Have I been a cast member, I would have told Lauren Michaels to go f*** himself.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 👍

Last edited:
I watched the opening monologue of Saturday night live.
Amazing they have the gall to bring up the Kyle Rittenhouse case and mocked the judge, as the actor portraying the judge replied "my client" instead of calling him the defendant.
This isn't funny because SNL is the mainstream media and they are using sarcasm insinuating that the judge has 100% biased towards Kyle.
I watch a considerable amount of this trial and that judge was 100% impartial. The prosecutor continually screwed up and said things are introduced things into the trial that were not allowed or improper.
Instead of mocking the judge, why aren't they mocking the idiot prosecutor as he pointed the AR towards the jury.
One person in this stupid skit made complaints questioning why people should even be allowed to own an AK-47.
One would think after the jury delivered its verdict in this case it would end all this b*******.
Nope, the media is fully content with lying and insinuating that Kyle's guilty of driving into the city in hopes of murdering people.
It just makes me sick. 🤬
Get over it people. The gun didn't cause this tragedy. Chasing someone with a gun and yelling "get him get him" is what caused this.
Did anyone notice since the beginning of this riot and what happened a year and a half ago or whatever, that not one single major media brought up that every single person involved was in trouble with the law or was a previous felon.
Nope the only bad guy to them was the lifeguard, and the guy who earlier that same afternoon prior to the shooting, was helping to clean graffiti off of a wall along with another group of caring citizens.
Kyle drove 20 mi to Kenosha the same time where he worked and the same town where his dad lived.
The dumbass that pointed a gun at Kyle and had his bicep mostly removed, had driven 40 miles to Kenosha with a gun that he did not hold legally.
Did MSNBC or CNN ever bring that up?
SNL has sunk to a new low especially so that not just the script was written and the cast members went along with it word for word. Have I been a cast member, I would have told Lauren Michaels to go f*** himself.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 👍
We are in a two part nation presently one side is full on communist moron and will be buried as such if they don’t change the other side is American and we are growing weary of the bull$hit , frankly

I'll take my chances. I just received 200 Ivermectin pills prescribed to me by a front line tele-doc. As far as I know, their medical degree is just as prestigious as my family doctor's wallpaper.

biden quote.jpg

Congress was briefed in open testimony over a year ago about ivermectin and hcq and other inotopes for zinc and its rumored most were treated . It’s only a mystery claim if you’re part of the commie takeover

Ivermectin doesn't work on Covid 19
I read it right here on the CDC website. Pay no attention how well it worked for you 😁
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

If ivermectin doesn’t work and the jab does then how come there are so many people in the CDC themselves that refuse to take the jab? In fact according to the CDC’s own website the jab doesn’t qualify as a vaccine yet why does everyone call it a vaccine? It’s not hard to see through the bullshit if you aren’t completely brainwashed.

I quit listening to what these people say and instead I watch what they do.

"You know who's one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her? Ashley. My daughter, Ashley. She's six feet tall. She's got the best body."

. "I’ve said that if Ashley weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her."

Actual Biden quotes

Prosecutors Find Mail-In Jury Votes At 3AM, Rittenhouse Now Guilty

In a stunning reversal, Kyle Rittenhouse awoke this morning to discover that he had been found guilty after all.

Prosecutors explained that during the night, they had found dozens of mail-in jury votes declaring the defendant guilty on all counts. Apparently, boxes of these mail-in votes arrived in a truck at the courthouse around 3:00 am.

Attorneys for Mr. Rittenhouse were dumbfounded as to how such a thing could have happened, raising questions as to the validity of mail-in jury voting.

Prosecutors then explained that it was a new COVID measure they had just instituted.

Maria Shriver tweeted that her son could not understand how someone could kill two people and not be punished.
Someone pointed out to her, a jury found him not guilty. Her son is 24. Maybe she should tell her son about a man running his car off into the water, leaving a woman in it to die, not being charged and spending years in the senate.

Latest posts

Back