Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you notice when this video was made? :)
To me he was a year too late as the virus had spread across the USA
Its a lot different situation than what we have in NZ as we have had no community cases for over 100, maybe 170 days so there wasnt been any covid to treat. The only people who were effected were the people arriving from overseas in the government quarantine, until this person bought covid with him from Sydney without going the 14 days govt quarantine, which has spread over the North Island

The video was made when he was testifying. Clearly after the shit already hit the fan. Imagine if preventative measures like he was mentioning were employed before it spread like wild fire and got out of control. Could this pandemic have been mitigated? Would NZ have even had to lock down? Would anybody have had to lock down? Even after his testimony is anybody using his recommended preventative measures or are we just waiting until you’re hospitalized and put on a vent to die. I know Trump said some things about alternative drugs but we’re those squashed because every hated him? Would we even need the jab? Clearly I don’t know because I’m not a doctor but I do wonder. Just things to ponder while you’re locked down I guess.

Yes I saw that he was testifying
Wonder if America had a lock down very early would things be different?
The last time, March last year, seemed to work stopping all community cases with only people coming in from overseas getting put into managed isolation for 14 days with a few positive cases sent to hospital
We will see over the next few days to see how many positive cases turn up to see if the lock down works
The idea of the hard and fast lock down is to stop people movement, work from home, get only necessary things like petrol and Covid tests and jabs etc
Heard that a family moaned about driving three hours to another city from where they lived to get the jab and got turned around and sent home Got themselves into a lot of trouble as one is not meant to travel in a lock down as if there is a car accident a lot of people like tow trucks, ambulances police etc have to turn up with a chance of spreading the virus
The big thing here in NZ was we started late with the jabs as the vaccinations were sent to other countries first as it was needed there and not here in the early days. We are getting a good supply now

I'm wondering which is better lockdown or let the virus run its course.
If you live in a sterile petri dish and nobody else does then you literally have to live in a sterile Peter dish for the rest of your lives.
I'm thinking this virus actually needs to get around so that antibodies are formed and people get naturally vaccinated or even if they get artificially vaccinated. Living in a sterile environment just doesn't make any sense to me because for it to work, you would never be able to allow anyone ever into the country. I think this virus is just taking its natural course and doing its natural damage it is variant is now doing whatever it is that it's doing. I'm not against normal precautions and avoiding large crowds but I think this thing is smarter than we are and we just need to get on with life. I can't imagine the world's government's being able to pay people to stay home for 2 years
.....or more. It's crazy non productive and I think destructive to shut down the entire world. Life has its risks and this one is really testing us. Part of what it's testing is how obedient the people are to the government's heavy hand. Once people get used to obeying everything the government says the government of course will realize how much control they have whenever they want it. It's a learning curve and I think they are winning.
My theory is don't lick door knobs and go to work. Yup, whatever happens, ...happens.

If the virus was simply allowed to run its course we would be over this by now. Sure, people would die but isn’t that life, evolution and survival of the fittest. The fact that we have 7 billion people on the face of the earth says something and Mother Nature is simply saying something back; some of you have got to go. Just think of the record low unemployment we would have. If your dog got COVID you would simply put it down. Gotta be a silver lining somewhere, right?

Just think if we took a similar hardline approach to diabetes, heart disease and all the other self induced slow death diseases by permanently shutting down fast food restaurants and banning junk food. How about banning air travel. That will slow/ stop the spread as well as help the environment. Cigarettes? So many things we could do to save lives but we don’t. This tells me they don’t really care if you die, in fact they know you will prematurely die but only after they make a bunch of money off of your slow death.

And 642 cases out of how many tested? If you tested 64,000 people then 642 is a pretty small number. 1%. You locking down the country for 1%? Or it could be 10%? 50%? We’re not getting enough information to determine if 642 is really a scary number or not so the people that are smart enough to see through this crap are obviously saying F U because I’m sure there are 642 cases of some other kind of disease that we wouldn’t even blink an eye at. More people die of heart disease and cancer than COVID yet you can buy a cheeseburger and round up every day of the week. This is why I turn the TV off and question everything.

If the virus was simply allowed to run its course we would be over this by now. Sure, people would die but isn’t that life, evolution and survival of the fittest. The fact that we have 7 billion people on the face of the earth says something and Mother Nature is simply saying something back; some of you have got to go. Just think of the record low unemployment we would have. If your dog got COVID you would simply put it down. Gotta be a silver lining somewhere, right?
I'm glad you don't overthink things.
That's exactly how I think.

Here's a tidbit that shows why face masks are probably not doing as much good as some people would like them to believe.
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/how-to-not-touch-your-faceIf you fiddle with your mask and touch your face all the time then what's the point?

We didnt have to worry as up to now here as Covid has not been here in the community
If I was to get the jabs okay I should not die, only get sick of which I do not want either :)
Once again if they can eliminate this Delta version quickly I will not get sick even after having the jabs of which I think is better
This lock down isnt as you say locking down the world especially with people working from home most things carry one as usual. I still get emails from companies who want payment for electricity, insurance etc etc. One can still buy things through Click and Collect delivers if it is essential. I even got an email today if I want glue or other flooring products. If its real urgent they will open the shop for me if people are tripping over carpet or vinyl in a hospital, doctors surgery or else where where the flooring has decided to blow and become dangerous
The only people who are copping it hard are bars, restaurants and the like as the main streets are empty due to all the office type workers are working from home

And 642 cases out of how many tested? If you tested 64,000 people then 642 is a pretty small number. 1%. You locking down the country for 1%? Or it could be 10%? 50%? We’re not getting enough information to determine if 642 is really a scary number or not so the people that are smart enough to see through this crap are obviously saying F U because I’m sure there are 642 cases of some other kind of disease that we wouldn’t even blink an eye at. More people die of heart disease and cancer than COVID yet you can buy a cheeseburger and round up every day of the week. This is why I turn the TV off and question everything.
One has to factor in the number of people that have Covid and then factor in the percentage of people that die from Covid.
Though the deaths are in the large the hype from the media.....
...well let's just admit it's obvious the media loves drama. The media to make a story bigger will turn a story about someone who has a splinter from a 2x4 into a story about a tree that fell on someone's home.
How many billion people are in the world today?
How many people have actually died from covid and not covid plus complications?
I want to see the actual numbers of people that died from covid that were healthy beforehand. Not the 96-year-olds that had heart disease and contracted covid that's total BS.
So anyway do some math, how many billion people are in the world today and how many people have died? Serious as it is, It's not what It seems.

https://www.worldometers.info/coron...qvCqrHAsYSIQ3wnuNw5eswL5tF4qckq-DZiMd1JamUEiU

For what it's worth

Do some division. Population of the world versus number of people that have died from covid.
If you're a member of the Earth's society, here's your chances of dying from covid.

It’s been so overhyped that it’s not even funny. And for the record everybody dies of cardiac arrest because that is ultimately what kills you.

https://spectator.org/covid-19-media-fear-mongering/
https://voterga.files.wordpress.com/2020/11/press-release-cdc-admits-overreporting-covid-deaths.pdf
Cardiac arrest is the way I want to go. I want to go almost instantly not knowing what happened to me.
........not like the rap that walks sideways into my rat trap and sprung the trap with his ass inside the trap and his tail sticking out. Instant, angry, paraplegic. He didn't survive the waterboarding. Let us bow our heads and pray.
....Okay, now that that's over
I want to go instantly through cardiac arrest not via the combination that the rat did.
Life goes on for most of us, so I need to pick ourselves up and get on with life. In Oregon they've just done a new mask mandate. So frustrated. 🤬
I just try to keep away from people. That's my norm anyway.
I'd love to see a study done on people using masks that have contracted covid.
The studies would be:
The first group would consist of people that use a brand new mask every single time they stop at a service station, restaurant, grocery store, school, anywhere.........
The second group would be people that use the same mask while doing the same things as control group 1 but these people would use the same mask for 2 weeks at a time.
Group 3 would wear no mask and simply avoid close contact whenever possible.
That right there would tell a lot.

Cardiac arrest doesn’t necessarily mean a quick death. You could have cancer and be messed up for months wishing you were dead but you won’t actually die until your heart stops. Cardiac arrest. Being pushed off a cliff like they tend to do there on the Oregon coast will kill ya because after suffering the blunt force trauma from the fall your heart will stop but I suppose that’s relatively quick if you look at it that way. The wife says I’m gonna go out like Elvis, on the toilet. I hope it’s quick😝

One has to factor in the number of people that have Covid and then factor in the percentage of people that die from Covid.
Though the deaths are in the large the hype from the media.....
...well let's just admit it's obvious the media loves drama. The media to make a story bigger will turn a story about someone who has a splinter from a 2x4 into a story about a tree that fell on someone's home.
How many billion people are in the world today?
How many people have actually died from covid and not covid plus complications?
I want to see the actual numbers of people that died from covid that were healthy beforehand. Not the 96-year-olds that had heart disease and contracted covid that's total BS.
So anyway do some math, how many billion people are in the world today and how many people have died? Serious as it is, It's not what It seems.

https://www.worldometers.info/coron...qvCqrHAsYSIQ3wnuNw5eswL5tF4qckq-DZiMd1JamUEiU

Looking at the chart for COVID deaths in the US vs the population of the US, we’re at a 2% death rate from COVID. And of that 2% how many of those deaths are actually COVID deaths as opposed to deaths ‘with’ COVID or deaths mislabeled as COVID deaths. Flu symptoms look just like COVID symptoms. You think anyone is gonna check? Nope. That’s a COVID death as far as reporting goes. Let’s face it, a decent number of people that died because of COVID were on the edge of life’s cliff and were gonna die of whatever the next thing that came along was anyway.

Latest posts

Back