Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of you trying this? :)
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/worl...for-covid-19/ar-AANEMT4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531We have 148 cases,the youngest is under 1, and they think the numbers will keep rising for a few more days yet
For an article about people ingesting a dewormer, the author seems to go the traditional route and then insert Trump's name as much as possible. Those just skimming through the article might think that Trump recommended this dewormer. I think that's what the author was trying to imply.
Is it so hard for so-called journalists today to keep on track and focus on who told people this would be a good idea?

Covid patients ages from a local health dept.

COVID Update 8-25-2021
43 new positive cases
<1 year 0
1-4 yrs 2
5-11 yrs 6
12-19yrs 6
20-29yrs 7
30-39yrs 8
40-49yrs 5
50-59yrs 7
60-69yrs 1
70-79yrs 0
80-89yrs 1
90+yrs 0
Vaccinated = 1
Reinfection = 0

Found this today for the whole of NZ which is nothing compared to you guys
They are still thinking the numbers could go up in the next few days then hoping the numbers will drop as people shouldn't be mixing with others by staying home
I want a Big Mac but they are shut along with just about everything else

There are 68 new cases of Covid-19 in the community today, the Ministry of Health reports.

At today's government update, Director of Public Health Caroline McElnay said there were now 277 cases now in the Delta outbreak - 263 in Auckland, 14 in Wellington.

There were two new cases in Wellington announced today, both close contacts who had been in isolation during their infectious period.

What happens when Biden can't answer a question.

Biden cannot answr.PNG

Lance Corporal Jared Schmitz, of Wentzville, was killed in Afghanistan during Thursday’s attack in Kabul. He was 20 years old.
On behalf of all Missourians, we want to honor Lance Corporal Jared Schmitz for his sacrifice and recognize his service to our nation in the defense of freedom. He put his life on the line protecting our service members and allies, and he made the ultimate sacrifice for his bravery.
Our hearts go out to Lance Corporal Jared Schmitz’s family and friends.
And to Lance Corporal Schmitz, you will never be forgotten.
From Governor Mike Parson

From the first line worker... Please do the shot. Just this one. Separate all other discussions about broken healthcare, problems with vaccines in general, economy, personal anecdotal evidence...
Do it for us, your neighbor who is EMT, firefighter, nurse, doctor or tech... Because we are effing tired of saving lives and lack of common sense which is not so common. Please.

It’s free at Walgreens and you can make an appointment at 2 AM on your phone if you want. You don’t even have to show ID if you’re paranoid that the government is tracking you. Doesn’t matter since there is a micro chip in the vaccine😝 I’m sure that will fuel someone’s paranoia.

It’s free at Walgreens and you can make an appointment at 2 AM on your phone if you want. You don’t even have to show ID if you’re paranoid that the government is tracking you. Doesn’t matter since there is a micro chip in the vaccine😝 I’m sure that will fuel someone’s paranoia.

Bit far for me to go :)
We do have some places where you can get the jab but one still has to make an appointment

About maybe 20 years ago, Bill Gates and some others suggested planting GPS chips in newborns to be able to keep track of people.

Latest posts

Back