Detox From Social Media.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
Been 20 hours since i shut down my FB account. I am going to be ok. I am going to be ok. :ghost::ghost::ghost:

There are local sell it/buy it sites. Some allow business ads. We have over 100 sites in this area.
I traded a broken push mower for a nice bicycle yesterday on one of them. I help run one that allows local ads. It gets over 1,000 views a day.

I was connected with a 1st cousin that I'd not heard of/from in about 40 years. So, good to keep up with family. And I do some admin work on a couple of groups.

It's what you make it.

Yawn. Going on 40 hours.
That place is so bloated I can't even get my page to load up once every few months when I do there.............. it's not a Dixie cup friendly place. ...but then again, I'm not 'social' and that place is. No real loss. It's a place to talk about tuna samwiches and what your favorite color of M&M's are.
Great for large families I suppose to share photos and current family events. Myself? ....I use email and to me, FB is useless other than lining Zuckies pockets via selling your data. All sites do that, but he is king.

Last edited:
I'm just a poor flooring installer. I have no money.
I have a two room Karastan install bid that I just gave yesterday. Retailer wasn't overly shocked at $1146 for 77 yards in two rooms. 'taint gonna be a three day job and easy money.
...........it has one seam, and a small square pattern plus finishing to two wood floor transitions at angles in an odd shaped living room. Isin't gonna be fun.
Hey, if the retailer is chargin' $90+ a yard, I'm not installing it for $4
If I had this sort of work on a regular basis......... I wouldn't be a poor flooring installer. When you get decent paying jobs once every 6 to 14 months, it just doesn't cut it.
.......long story short. :D
..I ain't bettin' on him either. :D

Latest posts

Back