Bank interest Rates?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bitching about rich people is just like bitching about anybody else that is different than us. Shit, I’ll bitch about you even if you’re just like me, you dumb mfr. It’s just what people do.

We all work for a living so we can all relate, how many times you ever been written a paycheck, a big fat paycheck, from a broke mofo? I think we’re angry at rich people because they’re better at numbers (money) than we are. If you read a book, or 10?, and dig deep enough we’re really just angry at ourselves.

Fun fact: I just reread what I typed and I used the word mad instead of angry so I went back and changed it because I could hear my 6th grade English teacher, Dr. Judith Perry, in my head saying ‘Dogs go mad, people get angry’. Man, if I only could remember what my personal finance teacher said…

It’s about Jealousy, envy, not being better, mad and yes, f that” teacher “ if I’m mad, I’m mad( not right now to be “clear “ I like it when they’re so rich they hang themselves. Sometimes literally.

And then there’s Trump.
Trump never wants publicity, but has donated millions to various charities.
In June 2016, in response to criticism, Trump asserted publicly that he had given about $102 million to charitable causes from 2009 through 2015 and released a 93-page list of more than 4,800 donations.

I read one of them fancy lines recently. Went something like wealth is everything you have that money can’t buy and death can’t take away.

If I was rich I’d donate money. You’re gonna lose it one way or another. Might as well not let the government take it.

I knew Trump was a Chump! Things were good though when he was in office.

This is the basic division in the country: would you vote for a known piece of shit as long as things were good or would you vote for someone that presented a better image but things weren’t as good? I didn’t see anybody complaining about lower gas prices and growing 401k’s even though everyone was complaining about Trump. This question goes deeper than politics. Would you take a job you hated but made good money. Or would you starve but loved your job (the ol soup kitchen job).

An elderly lady here donated 10 acres of prime real estate for a new jail. When the county tried to buy an adjoining 10 acres for future expansion, she gave them that too. I have worked for her and her late husband. Never any question about cost and they insisted that when you got done, you come to the house and get paid. He did not want to owe anyone. She recently offered more real estate for an animal shelter.
It would be fun being on a financial position like that. We had a lot of older people around here donate money also. No owners and Bank owners and other businesses have donated money to do things like build a new stadium and install artificial turf on the football field. That's probably a million dollar donation right there maybe more. A local banker started up the boys and girls club in our area. It wasn't called boys and girls club at the time. He was an avid tennis player and wanted kids to have a place to play tennis. He wanted a place for kids to go after school for athletic things like basketball tennis and other type of athletic activities. The older people here are very community-oriented.

By court order, he screwed many Contractors, the middle class,

that’s the thing about a con man, followers don’t know they’re being duped till it’s too late.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/201...ed-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation
I don't have any grounds to disagree with any of that but I'd love to know the details. Things like, was Trump in a dark, soundproof room scheming up every intricate detail of how he was going to screw and deceive people, or did the organization have a head that made most of the decisions with Trump giving the okay.
It was obviously his ship and he had to own up to whatever happened.
How come this wasn't headline news for 4 years?
Instead, the media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and every other social media went hook line and sinker for the Russian collusion BS. Donald Trump banned from those social media platforms for promoting "disinformation"
They didn't like what Trump says so they banned him and use the now famous term "disinformation" to ban him. We don't have free speech anymore because we have a new word called "disinformation"
The term disinformation is synonymous with illimination of free speech. Disinformation is now a socially acceptable way to shut people up so they can't be heard.
When the left did it, (disinformation), no problem, because it was anti-trump and anything negative against Trump is perfectly okay in the mainstream media for social media.
Their platform is shut up people that you don't want to hear from.
We live in a pretty screwed up country right now and it's going to take two sides coming together to fix it, otherwise very soon we're going to become one of those s******* countries that Donald Trump talked about.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back