Dewey wins!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually the electorate isn't off that much from the last election and the winner had slim margins. The country is still split 50 - 50 pretty much. Looks like the people of colored didn't show up for the party.
The polls were close at the end and are plus or minus a few points so I knew it was going to be close.

The rednecks also showed up in droves altering the election. Obviously the election process isn't rigged. LOL

I always thought Clinton was not a great candidate with so much baggage and was leaning Sanders until he was swiftly defeated.
I lean moderate dem and own guns, don't like exporting jobs and want a secure border but I sure don't want a lying bigoted misogynist representing me.
The stoner Johnson was the worst bet and didn't have much of any baggage. Gotta start getting away from the two party system.
Will be interesting to see if he can hold up his end with all the tea party republicants hating him.

I am a Bush survivor....I am a Bush survivor.......I am a Bush survivor....I am a Bush survivor

Last edited:
I don't like Clinton, but Trump has no self control. What happens when he loses his temper with someone like the North Koreans? A nuclear war?

Yeah those kinda people like wars if they don't have to fight them themselves.

Best thing outa this is ammo and guns should get cheaper. Cept for poor ole Hav. lol

Trump will surround himself with experts who know the subject matter better than anyone else. This has always been his business motto, so we are in good hands folks.

Hey Ern, can you smuggle me in a box of .22 rounds?

Trump will surround himself with experts who know the subject matter better than anyone else. This has always been his business motto, so we are in good hands folks.

Cus he knows ISIS better than the generals do.

Hey Ern, can you smuggle me in a box of .22 rounds?

I imagine there will be plenty of that going on. Your living on the wrong side of the river brother! Come to AZ it's still red. hehehehe

Just curious why everyone thinks that Trump is against gun control? He is a RINO. Until a few years ago, he was a registered Democrat and in favor of gun control. After Sandy Hook, he wanted an assault weapons ban.

I went to the polling place and ABSTAINED on the presidential line.

I'd sooner emasculate myself with a rusty linoleum knife than cast a ballot with MY name on it for a Trump or a Clinton.

I feel that Bill, Hillary and the DNC were driving forces in the complete prostitution of American interests to the corporate, GLOBALIST interests. That sell-out of Middle Class/Blue Collar workers across the country is what inspired the ignorant shitkickers to form a Tea Party and allow stumblebums like Sarah Palin and Donald Trump to enter the arena.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Tea Party? How about just disgruntled folks who are tired of all the lazy ass welfare cheats who are sucking this country of the money? The new generation that thinks it is ok to live with mommy and daddy until they are 40+ years old. The lifer college students who spend 20 years to get a 2 year degree because it is better than working. The good, honest citizens who have their guns pulled from their hands because some person used a gun to kill some people? The white kids, such as my son, who was unable to get into the fire department because his last name was not Sanchez or Mohammed, but scored twice as high at the entrance exam. The guys who believe kissing a prostitute 18 years ago is alot less bad than some witch who thought it was OK for her husband to get a blow job as he sat in the oval office, and rigged the election to make Bernie her scapegoat and lose his chance for presidency, or allow our servicemen to be killed because she was just too busy to answer his cries for help, and when called on the carpet for it, has the audacity to say "what difference does it make". Or the normal citizens who have to pat $2.40 of their cell phone bill so it allows lazy, non-workers a free cell phone.

Yeah, I could go on and on, but as you saw in the election, the typical working class citizens are tired of it and are not going to take it anymore.

Tea Party? How about just disgruntled folks who are tired of all the lazy ass welfare cheats who are sucking this country of the money? The new generation that thinks it is ok to live with mommy and daddy until they are 40+ years old. The lifer college students who spend 20 years to get a 2 year degree because it is better than working. The good, honest citizens who have their guns pulled from their hands because some person used a gun to kill some people? The white kids, such as my son, who was unable to get into the fire department because his last name was not Sanchez or Mohammed, but scored twice as high at the entrance exam. The guys who believe kissing a prostitute 18 years ago is alot less bad than some witch who thought it was OK for her husband to get a blow job as he sat in the oval office, and rigged the election to make Bernie her scapegoat and lose his chance for presidency, or allow our servicemen to be killed because she was just too busy to answer his cries for help, and when called on the carpet for it, has the audacity to say "what difference does it make". Or the normal citizens who have to pat $2.40 of their cell phone bill so it allows lazy, non-workers a free cell phone.

Yeah, I could go on and on, but as you saw in the election, the typical working class citizens are tired of it and are not going to take it anymore.
Ya just had to bring up carpet didn't ya? :D

Would someone explain to me how the system works?
Here our Prime Minister is kinda a figure head for a political party whose policies are the same. I am certain he can't change any laws on his own back. It has to go through a whole lot of select committies, then parliament and get past by the majority before it becomes law
In the USA can a person just do what he likes and change things without getting a majority so does it really matter if its Trump or Clinton ?

I has to make the post appropriate for the forum.

Sorry guys, it feels as if I have been defending my decision to pick who I believed was the better candidate all day. I am a racist, a bigot, a queer hater, a weapon loving monkey, a woman hater. Nope, just a retired worker just like the rest of you. You like Fords, I like Chevys. We are all in this together, and together we will make it a great country. That ol' pendulum swings left, then it swings right. I'm sure in the next election, it will again swing left. That is the beauty of this great country we live in.

Jon, another thing the president has the ability to do is to commute prisoners from prison as he sees fit. Obama has commuted more prisoners in his terms of office than the last ten presidents combined. I believe the prisoners released were 90% black or Muslim. I spent my life's work trying to put bad people in jail only to have the president "back door" my efforts and release them on a whim. This act also did not sit so well to the general hard working, non-criminals. So far to date, this amount of prisoners let out the door is in excess of 1,000 prisoners.

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-commutations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_Barack_Obama
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/10/06/obama-commutes-xx-more-sentences/91685468/
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ther-111-prisoners-will-add-many-more/498098/
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/304343-obama-commutes-sentences-for-72-inmates

Latest posts

Back