Dried Blood

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick are you frightened of getting your picture taken with all those other Walmart shoppers? :D

Me and my brother took Mom out to the beach this afternoon. First time she's been to the beach here since she left this area in '76'. The gardens out there were still in bloom too........thought you all needed to know that. :p

Afterwards, we stopped at Wall Mart.............. a lady there really needed two of them in-house Hover Round cart thingies or better yet, a tow truck to carry her wide load. Shazammmmm! We are talking a W I D E load. :eek:
She make XXXL look like an infant size. She was truly a poster person for the "People of Wall Mart" website.
.....she was utilizing just one of those electric cart thingys tho................ 5 minutes later, we saw a guy pushin the scooter (and her) back towards the charger. :eek: Brave and strong man.

Me and my brother took Mom out to the beach this afternoon. First time she's been to the beach here since she left this area in '76'. The gardens out there were still in bloom too........thought you all needed to know that. :p

Afterwards, we stopped at Wall Mart.............. a lady there really needed two of them in-house Hover Round cart thingies or better yet, a tow truck to carry her wide load. Shazammmmm! We are talking a W I D E load. :eek:
She make XXXL look like an infant size. She was truly a poster person for the "People of Wall Mart" website.
.....she was utilizing just one of those electric cart thingys tho................ 5 minutes later, we saw a guy pushin the scooter (and her) back towards the charger. :eek: Brave and strong man.

high, your a nice man for pushing the scooter back to the charger :eek:

Latest posts

Back