Droid Razr M

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
So I broke down and bought a Droid Razr M. I don't know how I got along without it, seriously. I can do so much with it.

Anyhow, I was reading the thread; Flooring Forum Goes Mobile - Android. Thought I'd downlaod it because I am not signed in on my phone.

Then I realized I forgot my password here. Do I need a password to load the app? I checked out my profile and it does not give me my password, either encrypted or not. :confused:

Confirmed, cannot login in, I loaded the app. Can't change password cus I need to know my old password. lol

Watch the video E . This should do the trick for you . Let me know how you make out.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I broke down and bought a Droid Razr M. I don't know how I got along without it, seriously. I can do so much with it.

Anyhow, I was reading the thread; Flooring Forum Goes Mobile - Android. Thought I'd downlaod it because I am not signed in on my phone.

Then I realized I forgot my password here. Do I need a password to load the app? I checked out my profile and it does not give me my password, either encrypted or not. :confused:

I don't have access to anyone's password, but I think I can change it. Let me know if you want it changed.
I did send you a password reminder e-mail.

Ernesto said:
Thought I'd downloads it because I am not signed in on my phone.

Seems be some confusion here;

Should read "Thought I'd download it, but....because the app says I need to sign in I cannot because I forgot my password."

Rusty will have to send that to you .

I put all my passwords on paper , and also in MS word .

Right click on the desk top > New > Folder > name it Passwords .

Just drag the word folder on top of the password one .

I am only getting the top 5 sub-forums on my android. Nothing even close to the whole forum.

I am only getting the top 5 sub-forums on my android. Nothing even close to the whole forum.

Sounds like your stuck in the General Flooring Topics section, try hitting the "back" button on your phone. The main forum page of the app should have 9 sections, I believe.

If that doesn't work, try uninstalling then re-installing the app, or go to the Google Play store and see if it needs an update.

Oh great, now it says the app crashed. But hey, a report was sent. Never heard of a crashing app before.

I know it' an issue.

You have to uninstall then reinstall the app. That fixes it.

I'm looking for new app solutions as we speak.

Latest posts

Back