DVD Player

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok will do. Just got in late last night, I'll look back on where I left off.
I d/loaded vlc, it seems to be ok. Thanks Nick.

Welcome . We have to complete the cleaning process though .
Just e mail me the logs as you have been. You're doing good .

Actually I didn't just d/load it today, it's just the one that's been on here for a while.
I was hoping something newer/better came out.
Ok running scan now.

Actually I didn't just d/load it today, it's just the one that's been on here for a while.
I was hoping something newer/better came out.
Ok running scan now.

This is the stage you should be on now . Posted in the tech forum.
Don't look for anything better . I'm posting you the best .

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...82001339,d.aWw

Close all open programs and internet browsers.
Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
Click on Scan button.
When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...71667212,d.aWw

Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
The tool will open and start scanning your system.
Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...82001339,d.aWw

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please copy and paste it to your reply.

Can't find the strings and cans that he uses.
I'm older and my hearing isn't so good. Upgrade to metal coffee cans...... amazing improvement.

He used all his for Internet , & Phone . :D
It a secret underground market.
...I can get anything you need, no strings attached.

I heard he is upgrading to Progresso cans and carpet thread. With the Progresso cans he can keep an eye on things and the thread is waxed so it don't break down in bad weather..

Daris
Upgraded to carbon fiber a while back,. Careful tho. I discovered that it's dddangerous if there's ligh, ligh, ligh, ligh, lightening in the f, f, f, f, forcassssst.

Latest posts

Back