Father's Day

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Open your browser > check file ? import > import favorites or bookmarks depending on the browzer .

Last edited:
My wife and son like chrome, I just don't care for it. I like IE and also use Firefox, because of yahoo news. I am a news junkie.

I have used Firefox for a long time and it has worked for me better than IE Explorer.
Lately tho, Firefox has been hounding me to refresh my plugins.
A box across the top of the screen tells me
"some plugins used by this page are out of date"

I try to refesh them, but firefox fails to complete the update process no matter how many times that I click and restart the refresh process. So I end up with the update request box at the top of my screen on many of the sites I visit....... it won't go away, and I can't update the plugins.
I have Firefox 12.0 and haven't updated the latest release.

My newest issue is plugin container.exe I virtually stops pages from loading until I go to task manager and stop them from running. Frustrating, and I have done the suggested fixes to stop plugin container from loading............ it still does. arghhh!

Last edited:
That's Bull.
If you have a good antivirus, and firewall you'll be as safe as you can .
These new versions just want to collect more tracking info on you .
Nick
Computer Mod

That's Bull.
If you have a good antivirus, and firewall you'll be as safe as you can .
These new versions just want to collect more tracking info on you .
Nick
Computer Mod

I went ahead and downloaded the latest version last night. Computer seems to be working/behaving better. Not for sure yet, because anything new might create a psychological feeling that it is better simply because it's new.
...until a wheel falls off going around a corner.

Still get the add on warnings at the top of some pages tho........ and it still fails to update them when I try. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back