flooring installation

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yanons

Hardwood floors work anywhere in the home. In areas where they may see water and spills, regular maintenance will keep them looking like new for years.

Hardwood floors can be installed above or below grade, on concrete slabs, over plywood subfloors, or over existing wood floors. With concrete, moisture control is essential, but can be managed with a film barrier applied directly over the concrete.Can anybody explain better than this?

Hi,
Hardwood Flooring must be placed on any dry, clean and leveled-out sub-floor,which can bear expected loads without deflection. All carpeting and padding must be previously removed.This Floorings installed by means of the floating method on concrete, wood, plank and chipboard, PVC, synthetic surfaces, linoleum and ceramic floors. In all cases, the sub floor must be totally dry.

Last edited:
I didn't like hardwood floor, instead, I like tiling foor.Tiles are beautiful and easy to clean.

I didn't like the hardwood floor,instead, I prefer to tiling foors.The tiles are beautiful and easy to clean.

Will,that really depend on you what flooring to use,,That will meet your likes and make you comfortable enough...

Latest posts

Back