Got Home

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The point being what? That you're running some new fangled software that makes your life so much more efficient then us so-called dinosaurs? Electronics are obsolete as soon as you unpack the box. No reason to buy into that corporate BS. Simply find something that works for you and stick with it until it doesn't.

Cant wait to use my Square on my smartphone though. Do I have to charge state tax? Oh' damn, that's why they want us to use smart everything, so s they can track taxes better.
Soon there will be no real money. Cash is still King.

ernie said:
Soon there will be no real money. Cash is still King.

It is if you plan to go underground. Otherwise it's a hassle as our mainstream economy frowns on it.

So the wifey just got her Samsung laptop, we also got a Samsung smart TV last Thanksgiving, now she also might upgrade to the new Samsung cell phone, drives a new Hyundai Sonata. Like WTF Korea, over. :rolleyes:

So the wifey just got her Samsung laptop, we also got a Samsung smart TV last Thanksgiving, now she also might upgrade to the new Samsung cell phone, drives a new Hyundai Sonata. Like WTF Korea, over. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you desert dwellers got some Gangnam swag goin on.

Sounds like you desert dwellers got some Gangnam swag goin on.

Yolo is here to stay in the Ole Pueblo.

Daris, actually the Hyundai Sonata is 49% parts from the states and Canada, plus they are assembled here. The percentages most likely are the same as any Ford or other American manufacturer.

Also, since the iphones are made in China I would rather buy from a democratic country than a communist one. Ahhh gotcha!

Ernesto said:
Also, since the iphones are made in China I would rather buy from a democratic country than a communist one. Ahhh gotcha!

Exactly how communist is China when it allows a partnership with a western conglomerate as capitalist and symbolically American as Apple come in to their country and generate a profit windfall for both? I think they're wolves in sheepskin. Democracy is a farce anyway.

Latest posts

Back