Gun free zone

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ban assault weapons. Start with knives an
user2049689_pic144654_1515781734.jpg
d hammers.

I don't know much about Feinstein except that my father didn't like her. He said that she pushed through some sort of bad INS law because of something that was tacked on having to do with punishing Nazis who were found to still be alive & living in the US. I don't remember the details, but just remember he was angry over it.

People who want to take away all of the guns just don't understand how the world works.

A crazy f'er with a knife is as dangerous as one with a gun. Its take literally seconds for one to attack you with a knife within ten feet and is more easily concealed. Which is why the middle eastern types love them.

GOA (Gun Owners of America) looks like an interesting group. I joined NRA once and got tired of the e mails and phone calls wanting money. The NRA now claims they are broke.

https://gunowners.org/
Good I was NRA when NRA wasn't popular. Like I was 10 years old. Now they take money from Putin. Hope they go broke. If you ever go on gun forums there's lots of people on both sides of the isle that don't like NRA.

Yeah, NRA took tons of $ from Oleg Deripaska (who has sanctions against him for being a criminal/money launderer) as well as other Russian oligarchs-- and ALL of them are in with Putin to avoid being thrown in jail. So, the NRA then funneled that $ to the politicians who are crapping themselves because they don't want to give the $ back, but don't want to be in trouble for accepting foreign $. I really think that most of them had no idea it was coming from Russia.

Where I live, I think you can open-carry without a permit, but need one to concealed carry.

What`s going on now has been going on for a long time.
1974....970 homicides

2018....(thru August 7) 318

Not more murders in Chicago, just more publicity

Latest posts

Back