Happy Birthday Darol

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

In Remembrance
Happy Birthday Darol

birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday.jpg

Thanks guys! Nice cake Nick!:D I missed yours too on Halloween, so back at ya. This is one of those big B-Days in life. Kinda like when you turned 16 or 18, then the big one, 21. This one brings a SS check.:D Kind of running out of things to get excited about.

A TURKEY! When I was young, we had a ranch and some of the critters we had was 20,000 turkeys. We never had a problem finding a nice bird for the holidays.:)

I guess we'll all just have to go to Coos Bay and give High a good ol birthday party.:D

You guys have the fishing weather now Jon. I might get lucky and sneak out for a trip or two this winter, but it's getting pretty cold for that at the moment.

Steelheading's fun, but most of the time it's cold enough that your guides freeze up with water from the line that you have to stop and poke them all out to continue fishing. More tolerable when I was younger. Alcohol helped, but it doesn't help me any more.:D

Latest posts

Back