Happy Happy

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
Wow, least I'm not banned from this forum too. lol:p

Some people have no sense of humor.

12316603_10207310916324974_5711386825840047567_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ha, they thought they could ban me by my IP. Still posting. lol

They say its for- get this - "stirring up trouble". Me??? Nah :eek: Until the 10th.

Course they cant stand the truth.

Last edited:
It was a closed invite forum. But I think gunslinger has my back. We have to fight bigotry where ever we stumble upon it.

Well I decided to move on. Let them play their games. It's like walking through the bible belt over there and they hate democrats. I just posted it here because the site is owned by the same person.
I was told by a mod - Phi-dodo - I should have apologized to the kids and ladies over there but if your in a invite political forum, not open to the public I don't see kids being in there. Pretty lame. Theres other ruger forums out there.
Judge me not. J

927.jpg

Last edited:
It becomes tiring with all the names they call our POTUS and misleading misinformed political rhetoric. Think I hit a nerve with all the military peeps there when I told them it was borderline treason for them to call their commander in chief names like that. They did take an oath ya know.
Disrespect of the military members to the POTUS should be followed by court marshal and elimination of benefits. President Obama is a sworn in commander in chief wehter you believ he is an honest to goodness citizen or not.

http://www.military-money-matters.com/disrespect-in-the-military.html#axzz44sdUg3YV

Good Afternoon All...!!

Another rainy day in Pennsylvania...can't wait for the weather to turn sunny.

It's a beautiful day in Tucson...again today. Warming up into the mid 80's. :p

It becomes tiring with all the names they call our POTUS and misleading misinformed political rhetoric. Think I hit a nerve with all the military peeps there when I told them it was borderline treason for them to call their commander in chief names like that. They did take an oath ya know.
Disrespect of the military members to the POTUS should be followed by court marshal and elimination of benefits. President Obama is a sworn in commander in chief wehter you believ he is an honest to goodness citizen or not.

http://www.military-money-matters.com/disrespect-in-the-military.html#axzz44sdUg3YV

I agree. Like him or not, he should be respected.

One of the biggest forums on the internet is City Data forum. They have a mod in politics who closes any thread if someone disagrees with him. And questioning a mod is automatic banishment.

Latest posts

Back