Happy 30th Anniversary

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Happy 30th Anniversary to Daris & Karen. Sorry to say, Karen is in the hospital with pneumonia.
Everyone at the flooring forum hopes she gets better soon.

I hate the good news with the bad news. Happy anniversary Daris, and give Karen a hug from me for putting up with you all these years. ;)

Thanks for the well wishes and such. She is still in the hospital or expensive high rise as I call it. Everything is still up in the air, but I don't see her coming home anytime soon. They are trying to find out what is causing the pneumonia. They even put her in quarantine and did a TB test and put her in isolation the last 2 days. I couldn't even get in to see her. Tests came back negative so now I can go in and see her. I think they are just trying to appease us and I'm getting po'ed and am thinking of moving her to a different hospital like the UofM or somewhere like that. This is like the 6th time this year.

Daris

Well we got her home last night. 1 day short of 2 weeks. We get to do IV's at home for the next 7 days. They are coming out this morning to show us how. This should be interesting. Been there and done that 14 years ago. Only thing then was it was with real needles and I also had to feed her through the IV. So we'll see. All the fun of growing old.

Daris

We wish her well, Daris. It seems like at our age, these medical things become a everyday part of life. My wife has been in the hospital this year and in the ER a bunch of times, for several different things, but nothing serious.

Well we got her home last night. 1 day short of 2 weeks. We get to do IV's at home for the next 7 days. They are coming out this morning to show us how. This should be interesting. Been there and done that 14 years ago. Only thing then was it was with real needles and I also had to feed her through the IV. So we'll see. All the fun of growing old.

Daris

She's a lucky gal to have you at her side for all these years, Daris.

Latest posts

Back