Thanks from Karen

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
Karen wants to thank the people from Flooring Forum for the flowers. There are supposed to be balloons on them but sorry I had to take them off. My dog goes nuts.
And a big thanks from me also, it really raised her spirits. :birthday::birthday:

Thanks

Daris

P1010006.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010010.jpg

I've never seen a better smile from a person in a hospital. Karen looks great, Daris. I totally missed out on what was happening, but give her a big hug from me. ...............mostly so, for putting up with you for all these years. :D

I've never seen a better smile from a person in a hospital. Karen looks great, Daris. I totally missed out on what was happening, but give her a big hug from me. ...............mostly so, for putting up with you for all these years. :D

She is in the hospital with pneumonia. Twice in 5 days, plus a BP problem. It want to go low 70/50. They are really scratching their heads on the pneumonia because she was on antibiotics the second time..

Daris

Latest posts

Back