Harjor polymer laminate flooring

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeseagle

Has anyone used a laminate flooring that has a polymer core so it wont warp if it gets wet. I want to put laminate in one of my rental properties. I am concerned that the floor will buckle when tenants walk in from the snow or if they drip water from the sink in the kitchen. I read a few things about Harjor laminate flooring. Has anyone used it? What suggestions do you have?

Im not familiar with that particular product but have you considered installing a floating click vinyl plank, completely waterproof and comes in wood looks.

I was looking for something that was thick like laminate and had the hard, extremely scratch resistant surface.

How did you know I like Berry Floors? Hmm...Im usually trustworthy. Guess I let the cat out of the bad. Oh well. If youre near the beach I would go with their Pureloc product (waterproof floating vinyl plank). If moisture isnt an issue I would look at their lounge and lounge plus line, theyre my favorite to install and hold up really well. Depending on where youre located you can probably find the laminate for around 3-4 bucks a foot and the vinyl for around 4-5. Both are really nice to work with.

I read another thread where you said that was your preferred brand. I live in Utah. I was concerned about people tracking in snow and warping the laminate. Maybe I should just stick with my original plan... wood plank tile.

Snow will definitely mess with your laminate but if youre not ready to throw down the dollars to tile the place maybe think about tiling just the foyer area (if the space permits) and laying laminate in the rest of the house.

Latest posts

Back