High Rise Carpet Tile Installation...

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
....in a government building here in Tucson.

Who ever it is is taking up glue down broadloom and just throwing down carpet tiles. Rolly polly hills and valley's all over. Where cpt tiles about ceramic tile, one inch gaps with no vinyl strip.
Its also making everyone sick says my wife who has an office on the top floor. Wish I could go take pics, maybe I can get her to send me some.

....in a government building here in Tucson.

Who ever it is is taking up glue down broadloom and just throwing down carpet tiles. Rolly polly hills and valley's all over. Where cpt tiles about ceramic tile, one inch gaps with no vinyl strip.
Its also making everyone sick says my wife who has an office on the top floor. Wish I could go take pics, maybe I can get her to send me some.

They forgot to read the specs?

I would wager it's the dust from demolition that's irritating the sensitive folks. Besides the dust there's a lot of FUNK under the existing carpet that's being disturbed and hence become airborne up through the HVAC system. Modern adhesives are pretty harmless as far as affecting indoor air quality-------even when they're smeared over an existing glue.

Latest posts

Back