Home Decorators hand scraped distressed bamboo harvest

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcgwinn

Anyone got any Home Decorators hand scraped distressed bamboo harvest. Number is AM1313E that I'm looking for. Need a few boxes to repair a room that got damaged. Looking for about 150 square feet.

It think it's probably going to be a bit hard to find. It would be neat if there was a website where retailers, contractors and homeowners could advertise leftover, over orders and items such as yours.
I've never heard of that brand.

It’s a Home Depot brand, ain’t too bad. I’ve prolly installed that exact flavor floor before. Problem is they run a flavor for maybe a year or so then they discontinue it so finding more can be difficult to impossible.
Thanks, we don't have a home Depot or a box store in town so there's names I haven't heard of.
A local developer is building three new stores, but won't disclose who's moving in there yet. He mentioned that people drive out of town for shopping and wants to keep things local. The floor space totals 50,000 square feet. I have a feeling that we may be getting a Home Depot or Lowe's. I'm not sure when they'll announce who's moving in. If whoever moves in sales flooring, that's going to wreck havoc for the four local flooring stores, three of them have been in business for more than 45 years. Our entire County is around 60,000. They say competition is good for the customer but when it takes down local well-established stores I don't think it's worth it.

Thanks, we don't have a home Depot or a box store in town so there's names I haven't heard of.
A local developer is building three new stores, but won't disclose who's moving in there yet. He mentioned that people drive out of town for shopping and wants to keep things local. The floor space totals 50,000 square feet. I have a feeling that we may be getting a Home Depot or Lowe's. I'm not sure when they'll announce who's moving in. If whoever moves in sales flooring, that's going to wreck havoc for the four local flooring stores, three of them have been in business for more than 45 years. Our entire County is around 60,000. They say competition is good for the customer but when it takes down local well-established stores I don't think it's worth it.
I doubt either Home Depot or Lowe's business model works on such a small scale. Average Home Depot is 105K square feet. Average revenue is $663 per square foot. So that's around $70 million a year in average revenue per store. Around here those stores are well over 105K square feet. I have no idea what the annual revenues are but they really need a lot of people shopping there regualrly. Imagine the costs for a store in Los Angeles County with all the payroll, state and local income and sales tax!

From what I’ve noticed around here whenever a Home Depot or Lowe’s pops up the other is not far behind…. Keeping each other in check? I dunno, seems like overkill but you don’t have to travel far to get to either one on Long Island. They’re everywhere. I have five Home Depots and three Lowe’s within a 10 mile radius of my home….Crazy…

From what I’ve noticed around here whenever a Home Depot or Lowe’s pops up the other is not far behind…. Keeping each other in check? I dunno, seems like overkill but you don’t have to travel far to get to either one on Long Island. They’re everywhere. I have five Home Depots and three Lowe’s within a 10 mile radius of my home….Crazy…

Mattress stores are another one that always seems to be located close by to their competitors.

https://www.planetizen.com/node/65765

Alrighty then, hard to argue with success. Just seems to me, that in my area anyway, if Home Depot and Lowe’s just collaborated a little they could do just as much business with half as many stores…

I‘m probably wrong. Billionaires didn’t become billionaires by being stupid.

Copied your quote to save in my notes and I ran across another good one that I’m sure I stole as well. 🙄 I’m almost a little afraid to dig through my old phone, never know what I might find.

1691450274653.png

Latest posts

Back