How to Delete Norton 360

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I researched that while I was researching how to uninstall avast. But I'll not need to...least for a year. :D

Just wundrin if you read the reviews?

Lets hope not E. :D .
I read a lot of reviews . Have a confuser that i run different software on to check it out for myself .
Been a mod on a few confuser tech sites . had to go through some serious training before i could post .
Removing Norton is a five step process .
Most people think add & remove takes out simple
software . It don't . A lot of the new infections hide themselves deep in the rootkit . I don't care what you have on your confuser , you can still get infected .
a lot of them will disable your anti virus , or change the host file so you can't get on line . using your anti virus software that let it blow through to clean it is fools play . If it will run at all.

Now that you mention rootkit. I had to use a rootkit cleaner when I had that zonealarm. Hell, ya might as well just wipe the hard drive and start over. :(

Good reason to store your stuff off line.

Depends on who is cleaning your confuser E. :D
I have a couple of 4 gig thumb drives for stuff i don't want to lose , and one for portable infection software . Will post a free software to backup your drive , knowing how much you hate FREE stuff . :D
Just back it up to the thumb drive .

Latest posts

Back