Hurricane Matthew

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already received the alert to go there to help the Red Cross. They are already ramping up. Unfortunately, we are headed on a west coast cruise in two weeks, so I can't give them a hand this time. :mad:

I've already received the alert to go there to help the Red Cross. They are already ramping up. Unfortunately, we are headed on a west coast cruise in two weeks, so I can't give them a hand this time. :mad:

I hope the Red Cross does a better job there than in the floods in Louisiana. They screwed that up big time.

Yeah, we will be cruising lots of other places. This trip was to celebrate an old cop partner who is recovering from leukemia. I told him to pick a place to go, and we will celebrate his remission. He wanted and picked this cruise. We leave Los Angeles on Oct 29th, head up to San Francisco where we will be for Halloween, then down to Santa Barbara, San Diego, Ensenada. then back to LA. It is a 1 week cruise on their favorite cruise line, Princess. I personally dislike Princess and would rather be on my favorite...Celebrity Cruise Lines.

We found a cruise we really want to go on. It leaves Seattle, Washington, then heads up to Unalaska, over to Russia, then China and Vietnam. Apparently it is a once in a year cruise and probably just a relocation cruise, but I like the sound of it. We have two other couples who also are currently searching to pick up this cruise. It is also on Celebrity Cruise Line.

That's great that your buddy survived leukemia. I bet San Fran at Halloween will be wild and crazy.

Yeah, we will be cruising lots of other places. This trip was to celebrate an old cop partner who is recovering from leukemia. I told him to pick a place to go, and we will celebrate his remission. He wanted and picked this cruise. We leave Los Angeles on Oct 29th, head up to San Francisco where we will be for Halloween, then down to Santa Barbara, San Diego, Ensenada. then back to LA. It is a 1 week cruise on their favorite cruise line, Princess. I personally dislike Princess and would rather be on my favorite...Celebrity Cruise Lines.

We found a cruise we really want to go on. It leaves Seattle, Washington, then heads up to Unalaska, over to Russia, then China and Vietnam. Apparently it is a once in a year cruise and probably just a relocation cruise, but I like the sound of it. We have two other couples who also are currently searching to pick up this cruise. It is also on Celebrity Cruise Line.

We haven't done that trip Hav but it sounds alright
We went to San Fran after a Surfaces show years ago and all it did was rain
It made me realize why tourists would want to come to NZ in winter, no fun. Since then we have paid the extra to go in better weather which really isn't much more over the total cost
You want to make sure you can spend some time at St. Petersburgh Russia. Its neat. I know a few people who have been to Vietnam and they liked it. We will tell you what we think after we go there next Jan

Latest posts

Back