My definition of child abuse

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
http://komonews.com/news/local/little-environmentalist-gets-emotional-talking-about-earths-future
Can people just let their kids have a normal childhood .....Play tag with their friends, watch cartoons, play with Legos, blow bubbles, play hide and seek, ride a bike, go fishing, go camping, fly a kite, go to the beach, read a book, dig for worms, hunting for snakes under an old piece of plywood............
Nope, this child needs to worry and get all freaked out about the earth 'dying' and people being mean to it. People seem to think it's 'cute', but I'm a bit ticked off at his parents. ....OK, a lot ticked off. :mad:
The scariest part is the kid is scarred for life and will probably run for president some day. :rolleyes:
Just my rant for the night........ I feel better now.

Last edited:
Ok, I forgot to mention the parents should teach the kid not to litter, and look both ways before crossing the street while texting.

You forgot if lost find a cop.

Daris
......and don't accept candy or rides from strangers, and to report crazy teachers with political agendas to the child protection services.
At 6 he ought to be eating Graham crackers and taking a nap after 'story time'. Childhood should be fun, not scary. Save scary for Jr high.

Latest posts

Back