I started a joke

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
Any Bee Gee fans out there?
PBS is showing a concert right now filmed at the MGM Grand in I believe 2003, just before Maurice died.
Great stuff.
................. I don't dance and never have but those guys always made my foot start tappin.
I forgot how many songs they had over the years........ pretty cool show.

I burned most of their songs . I'll look around and see if i can find them and send you some CDs . ;)

Wish I could convert my own LPs so I could listen to them.
I think I have three of the Bee Gees. albums.
I had literally forgotten how good they were.

I saw a record player that can burn the LP to a CD all for $100. I'd like to get one myself. I have about 300 LP's. I do have an old Yamaha record player cept the little eject thingamajig wont lift the arm up and it's will scratch the record.

Just a few years ago when my youngest was looking through my records he ask....how does music come out of these.:rolleyes::D So then I had to find a new cartridge and needle.

PBS had a neat Folk Music fund raiser on last night with Pete Seger and others. That was cool.

Aren't they making vinyl again? Thought I heard that somewhere. I still have my Hitachi turntable. I'll listen to an oldie album occasionally. Some Ten Years After, Cold Blood or maybe a little Leon Russell/Hanks Back, to get my feet hoppin around.:)

Latest posts

Back