I told you guys to shift down here

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are not in lock down and the only time for any lenght of time was last March for two weeks which I believe stopped the spread of the virus
Its just like pre covid here with us having some of the largest music festivals etc in the world. We have been traveling backwards and forwards to Australia with no quarantine for a long time until an Aussie and his partner bought the virus over last week with him to Wellington which has gone into a stage were eveybody has to wear a mask in most places keep space between people along with no groups of over 100 allowed for 3 days
The only cases we are getting now is from countries like India, Europe, England, USA coming into the country who are getting picked up by forcing them to go into quarantine for two weeks on their arrival

I would have liked to go to Surfaces before I throw flooring away but from what I read and see on the news its a no go
I like the pre covid days
And who are you letting into America by just arriving there???

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/from-other-countries.html
I talked to a guy that does seminars to teach how to install woven carpet. I said I had a couple of questions and I wondered if it would be a good time to talk. He said he was driving and on the road returning from Surfaces.

Was thee P.J. Arthur by any chance? I've worked with him and he knows his stuff.
That would be the man. With such limited information available to the typical carpet installer, I feel quite blessed to know people like you David and PJ. PJ is my most recent acquisition. 😁
I would never have known him without connections from the Bloomsburg carpet rep. His name is Don. He too is very knowledgeable and was very helpful. He's not one of those reps that just reads out of the book.
I told him that when I needed to cut a section of carpet from the middle of the roll for some of the narrower field pieces that I discovered I can cut them from the top and freehand them. He replied, you're a lot braver than I am. 😁
I was able to keep the entire chain stitch on the side that I wanted to keep.

He's very knowledgeable about their products. Very nice guy.
I actually may have met him a few times but didn't know who he was. He told me he knew the owner of the store that I do a lot of my workout on because he was a rep that service that store.

Latest posts

Back