Internet speed?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad for a basic wireless laptop.

ping.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my $54 corroboration evidence.

Speedtest doesn't check the equipment the info is delivered too...just the speed at which the info travels through the pipeline. Of course your router can choke it.

So who can beat a .65?

cox-internet-corrob.jpg

Here's my $54 corroboration evidence.

Speedtest doesn't check the equipment the info is delivered too...just the speed at which the info travels through the pipeline. Of course your router can choke it.

So who can beat a .65?

Well heres my speedtest for you from my wireless laptop.
Granted the speedtest doesn't check your equipment which why so many people struggle due to not configuring their router for their needs.
Which is why my PS3 and Xbox have static ip addresses and set to DMZ.
All ports that need to be open are open and forwarded.

Can you elaborate what ports need to be open and forwarded? I've got a fraction of a fraction of the speed you have and I'm paying for 20Mb/s. D:

You'll need to be more specific in order for me to help.
For example are you playing games on a console or watching videos through your pc or just general surfing the web or playing games on pc.

My pc is a gaming rig. me and my wife are big into the MMO-type games. My ps3 is never used for anything but rockband. XD

Ok so the best thing to do as I don't know what games you play, is to goto portforward.com and theres full tutorials on their site of what and how too's.
They have a list of routers which you just pick from then a list of games and in those lists you'll find the ports that need to be forwarded.
Or you can subscribe to them which I found to be very cheap and then download their configuration tools for your router, then all you do is pick from the configuration tools menu what games you play and then click on the config button and their tool will configure your router for you and forward the ports needed for the games.

Latest posts

Back