It's Green Corn Tamale Tine!!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
Jes my favorite summer food is here. We made 12 dozen green corn tamales last weekend. Yummmmmmm

green corn tamale.jpg

I hoard my tamales Highup, sorry.

FYI, you really never heard of a tamale? Well they come in beef style and green corn. The green corn uses white corn kernels made into a paste(masa) like substance after grinding, add some lard....fat makes everything taste better and holds it together, then add some condensed milk, wrap it up in a corn husk with some cheese and green chile in it and steam it for about twenty minutes. Serve with beer.

Last edited:

FYI, you really never heard of a tamale? Well they come in beef style and green corn. The green corn uses white corn kernels made into a paste like substance after grinding, add some lard....fat makes everything taste better and holds it together, then add some condensed milk, wrap it up in a corn husk with some cheese and green chile in it and steam it for about twenty minutes. Serve with beer.
I'm supposin you hoard the beer too. :rolleyes:

FYI, you really never heard of a tamale? Well they come in beef style and green corn. The green corn uses white corn kernels made into a paste(masa) like substance after grinding, add some lard....fat makes everything taste better and holds it together, then add some condensed milk, wrap it up in a corn husk with some cheese and green chile in it and steam it for about twenty minutes. Serve with beer.

Never heard of doing that to corn before....definately looks good tho:)

Latest posts

Back