What Gives?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend was way up in the training and was also on the executive of our Flooring Assoc which is where I met him so he is not just a layer with a grudge He is a retailer who suppliers listen to. That's why I will always ask him with any problems
AS a PS
If the manufacturer has to make a video showing how to flatten the vinyl there is gunna be heaps and heaps of these rolls around not just the ones we got

Boy you can say that again!

Obviously there's roll after roll coming back to their distributors and then possibly back to the factory. Too bad no one knows enough just to explain the dynamics of proper handing. By that I mean rolling it up correctly in the first place on the right size and sturdiness of a tubing. There's also issues with rolling it up or boxing up product whilst it's still in need of cooling or curing time.......WHATEVER. We're not supposed to be Sherlock Holmes or Albert Einstein trying to discover guilty parties and possible solutions.

Call me when that nonsense is sorted out and you have something to lay THAT DAY.

Reminds me of when I used to do vinyl for Color Tile Stores. I'd go to pick up some Sundial Solarian and it was always laying ion its side bent over a dolly. Permenent dents. Of course they'd say just go try it. uh huh NO!

Went to install some Sundial once and their carpenter had installed the underlayment. It was luan, nailed with roofing nails, over rubber back carpet. When you walked across it, the nails would pop up.

Latest posts

Back