Job in the bush

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

In memory...
Supporting Member
Pro
Had to lay vinyl in this house the other day. The path down to the house started by the letter box and also there was about a million steps. All I had to do was smooth the floor out and then lay the vinyl which was about 8 sq m. Just think how many trips I did up and down that bloody path. It was also 45 ks each way Who needs jobs like this? At least it wasn't raining
Who in their right mind would live in a house like this? Imagine bringing the weekly shopping home and have to walk down there in the rain?

JOB IN THE BUSH.jpg

At least you had a nice ferry ride going to your job
Didn't notice any of those plants there but at the top of our North Island it is a real business for the locals as there is no other employment opportunities there. Not legal though

At least you had a nice ferry ride going to your job
Didn't notice any of those plants there but at the top of our North Island it is a real business for the locals as there is no other employment opportunities there. Not legal though

Who in their right mind would live in a house like this? Imagine bringing the weekly shopping home and have to walk down there in the rain?

I suppose cookies and Twinkies don't weigh a lot, so a person could carry a weeks groceries in a single trip down that path. :D

Suppose the path is so rough to keep people away?

I worked in a lake community several years ago. All the paths were like that. It was a pain, but I charged extra. Always felt sorry for the moving guys.

Latest posts

Back