Jokes

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna say whites call me darkie but I thought in todays political climate it might not be received well, then I went and remembered that no one here is sensitive.

I was gonna say whites call me darkie but I thought in todays political climate it might not be received well, then I went and remembered that no one here is sensitive.
My ancestry is Irish, the English called us "non-white". For that matter. The bills of lading for passengers coming here in colonial times listed everyone who was not English as "non-white".

I am Irish and germaic/nordic something something, basically a mutt. A pale mutt, but you get the idea

and i completely messed up my culturally insensitive quote for myself. I meant to say I call white folks darkies
Suppose there weren't any intelligence in my lineage

Got that right! We're not sensitive because in the real world you can say anything you damn well please. Words are only offensive if they are INTENDED to be offensive. If I ever say something that seems to be offensive to you or anybody else, it isn't. Disagreements are opinions and points of view and should never be personal.
..... Unless you are Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters or.....
... You know. 💩

I am Irish and germaic/nordic something something, basically a mutt. A pale mutt, but you get the idea

and i completely messed up my culturally insensitive quote for myself. I meant to say I call white folks darkies
Suppose there weren't any intelligence in my lineage

So are you like Powder? “He has no hair because he is electrolysis.”

hole puncher.jpg

Latest posts

Back