Jokes

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ole and Lena took a monkey in to live with
them. A neighbor stopped in and took a look
at their new pet. "Yah, he even eats at the
table vid us," said Ole. "And at night he
sleeps in da bed between me and Lena.,,'The
neighbor looked somewhat astonished and inquired,
"But what about the smell?" "Veil "
said Ole, "he'll have to get used to it yust lik~ I
did."

shorts.jpg

Ok ! Jokes are not my specialty but I heard a doozy today from a colleague. Warning ! Maybe best if the ladies pass on this one 🫣

Wife tells her husband she’s taking a shower before bedtime. Then she blasts through the door wearing nothing but a Superman cap 😝 …… She starts running around the bed yelling Super 🐱! ! 😱 while the cap is flying in the wind 🦸‍♀️
The husband is dumbfounded and utterly amazed with the choice before him and Says ! ….. I’ll have the Soup ! 😂

Did you know this guy and his wife are one of the biggest media influencers in history? He grosses $3-$5 Million a year just by playing a canned joke while shooting a video of his scantly clad wife?
Not surprising. They are pretty funny and her reactions are great.

Ok ! Jokes are not my specialty but I heard a doozy today from a colleague. Warning ! Maybe best if the ladies pass on this one 🫣

Wife tells her husband she’s taking a shower before bedtime. Then she blasts through the door wearing nothing but a Superman cap 😝 …… She starts running around the bed yelling Super 🐱! ! 😱 while the cap is flying in the wind 🦸‍♀️
The husband is dumbfounded and utterly amazed with the choice before him and Says ! ….. I’ll have the Soup ! 😂
I never want to get as old as him. 😁

Ok, two guys are in a boat fishing. A bottle floats by and one of them grabs the bottle and pulls out the cork.
A genie appears and before the genie has a chance to speak, the guy says,
I want this lake to turn into beer.
Poof🎉 The lake turns to beer.
His friend says why'd you do that?
Now we're going to have to pee on the boat!

Latest posts

Back