Journey Rocks The Center

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys still have it. Pretty amazing. Also won song of the century for this song

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3041478/vp/43942417#/43942417

$&^(*&)! commercials......
I was coming out of the shower and heard em singin' and I had to check it out thinking it was a Journey reunion. I knew for sure it was Perry singin.
................He was facing away from the camera and towards the audience. He looked a bit on the short side, but his voice is one in a million, so I knew it was Perry. Perry had long hair, long black hair, so I figured that he had probably changed his image after all these years. :cool:
When he turned around, I thought I was watchin some Karaoke :eek:
Not to be............... that guy is fantastic. His voice is an absolute dead ringer for Steve Perry. That's got to be a very difficult voice to do. I was totally impressed. I wish he original band was still together, but as long as the original sound is still there, a concert would be fun to attend.

Karoke LOL The new singer is pretty good. I like Perry's original name, not sure why he changed it ; Stephen Ray Pereira

Latest posts

Back