LinkedIn

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I don't know how many use this newer site, but millions of passwords were hacked and sold on the black market. If you have an account there, they recommend to change the password and hopefully this same password was not used for banking accounts. Me, yep, 4 bank accounts, and 14 other sites needed a password change today.

I don't know how many use this newer site, but millions of passwords were hacked and sold on the black market. If you have an account there, they recommend to change the password and hopefully this same password was not used for banking accounts. Me, yep, 4 bank accounts, and 14 other sites needed a password change today.

Uh oh, thanks. Just the one password for me.

I use one strong password to my master list of passwords; some are ridiculously long and complicated.

I don't belong to Linkedin, but I have several different passwords. I am required on some of the forums as admin or mod to change every 90 days. Some even require a double sign-in with two different passwords. My bank requires a change at least once a year and you can't reuse one.
I have had e-mail accounts hacked a couple times but no one has hacked into anything else, so far.

Latest posts

Back