Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyure

Don't have a password, never use one. After sitting idle for a bit I'll come back and it'll be on log in. And now it's dropping to this while streaming netflix.
Settings I've already checked:
Control panel - display - screen saver = none
Power options - Put computer to sleep = never
Turn off screen = never
?

K send me the other logs first . This is not a problem. Don't want to interfear with the cleaning process .

To be clear: this is not a pop up as in an ad opening or something, it's the log in page that would normally be where a user clicks his icon/avatar whatever its called, then puts his password when the computer starts up.

However, since we finished the fix this evening I haven't had it happen.
Curious thing though, ya think?

Last edited:
Do a live chat with Netflix K. I did last night , but didn't have enough info to give them .

You can try a diferent browser if it happens again and see if you still get it .

Ok so I haven't been on netflix but every time I leave my comp for a while and come back it's on log in the screen again. It says locked and I just click my user name and I'm back at desktop. Only thing I can figure is it's the user account control in control panel user accounts. When I click to turn it off it warns me not to, that unauthorized changes can be made to computer. Is this something to worry about?

That "log in" is part of W 7. I have never tried to turn mine off. Doesn't bother me. If you are running Vista, change user control. First thing I did when I got my laptop with Vista. Used it that way for 5 years with no problem. Hated the "are you sure?" crap with Vista.

I sent you a e mail yesterday to do a live chat with netflix.

They should be able to clear it up for you .

Latest posts

Back