Look Out Nick

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kid found some tree climbing stuff on Craigslisp that he is going to look at. If i were by myself, I would love to stop and meet you! Unfortunately, he has very little patience at his age to sit and watch me talk to someone for a week!:D
I think we are taking 42 to the AC/DC expressway?:eek: I'm just the passenger! I'm along for moral support and to tell him whether it's a good buy or not. Like I'm a tree expert!:confused:

The kid found some tree climbing stuff on Craigslisp that he is going to look at. If i were by myself, I would love to stop and meet you! Unfortunately, he has very little patience at his age to sit and watch me talk to someone for a week!:D
I think we are taking 42 to the AC/DC expressway?:eek: I'm just the passenger! I'm along for moral support and to tell him whether it's a good buy or not. Like I'm a tree expert!:confused:

Hey, torturing the teenagers is something parents need to do once inawile, it's payback for all those times they were crying and diaper changing.;)

Hey, torturing the teenagers is something parents need to do once inawile, it's payback for all those times they were crying and diaper changing.;)

He's 20 now, and a big boy.He really doesn't need daddy anymore UNTIL he is spending big bucks!:confused: He enjoys spending time with me, although as long as we are doing his stuff. I would love to meet Nick some day, I just have the feeling it wont be a 15 minute encounter.:D I'm sure his fiancee will be calling or texting him every 15 minutes " when you gonna be home?".:(

He's 20 now, and a big boy.He really doesn't need daddy anymore UNTIL he is spending big bucks!:confused: He enjoys spending time with me, although as long as we are doing his stuff. I would love to meet Nick some day, I just have the feeling it wont be a 15 minute encounter.:D I'm sure his fiancee will be calling or texting him every 15 minutes " when you gonna be home?".:(
I don't get called, I just have to show picture ID when i get back . ;)

We went down the Black Horse Pike! Yikes, we only saw 2 businesses open in about 15 miles! Would the last person to leave NJ please turn off the lights!:D

It has always been that way down that end Pole .
Has nothing to do with the way things are .
Come down towards the bridge where i live and yu will be in bumper to bumper traffic all day .

We sat in bumper to bumper traffic from the Schuylkill to about 15 minutes into Joisey.:eek: Then it was smooth sailing!:D
we crossed on the Franklin cause the Walt was under construction. How far do you live from the bridges?

Latest posts

Back