Microsoft paint R.I.P

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never used it . Good bye !
Whaaaaaattttt? :eek:

End Of Paint.JPG

That video is amazing. Looks as if it took a lot of time by someone that knew what they were doing.

Yes , I use to be able to do that years ago when i made coffee cups with your photo on it .

I haven't played with Photoshop in so long ,I doubt i remember how to do it . :)

How did you make out with Mac a not Free Hi ? Get all the orphan files off ?
Some of us have to work for a living. :D I'll get around to it. Still not using that notebook. I need a better external modem to make it comparable to my PC. But even if it worked as good, there is nothing like a keyboard on my lap and the screen up on the desk where they are supposed to be.

You mean you work for money?
I thought you only worked for food :D
Had a beer late yesterday afternoon with a client while discussing the start of the second half of his project. Neat fella. He has kids my age that me and my brother went to grade school with. He owned a ship piloting company in town.
Yesterday morning I finished a Cortec installation for a man that was employed by the guy I just mentioned. This fella was/is a tow boat captain and he's towed stuff all over from Hawaii to the east coast. Said he's been through the Panama canal 36 times. He gave me a really cool hard cover book that he wrote about his Dad's maritime career.
Back to food........ He and his wife left to do some errands, and about 1pm, he called and asked what kind of sandwich I wanted from the sandwich shop they were eating at.
Last eek I re-stretched some carpet for an older couple, and he fixed me a sammich without even asking if I wanted one!!!
WWFF hasn't stopped Jon. :D

I forgot..... the first guy I mentioned in my previous reply. When I did part 1 of his job a couple weeks ago......... he went to town to run errands, and came back home with burgers and fries for us. So that makes abut 3 times in 3 weeks. How do your customers compare? ;)

I forgot..... the first guy I mentioned in my previous reply. When I did part 1 of his job a couple weeks ago......... he went to town to run errands, and came back home with burgers and fries for us. So that makes abut 3 times in 3 weeks. How do your customers compare? ;)

Most won't even let me use the restroom.

Latest posts

Back