Microsoft paint R.I.P

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember finishing the carpet in front of a bathroom door, a teenage girl stepped over me, pulled down her pants and sat on the stool. I went into the other room.

I remember finishing the carpet in front of a bathroom door, a teenage girl stepped over me, pulled down her pants and sat on the stool. I went into the other room.
You worked there so long you were treated just like family. ....awwww ain't that just sweet. :D
That would be uncomfortable to say the least.

Highup, I'm glad the elderly couple are being nice to you.

My family members are always nice to people who come to work on things. Back when we had a garden, we used to give them fresh fruit and veggies.

I wonder if the teenage girl just really had to go to the bathroom badly and couldn't wait or if she just had no sense of modesty.

She was baiting you. I've had teenage girls sit at the top of the stairs I was working on without any drawers on. And also like you say leave the bedroom door open changing cloths. Have had adult women do the same thing.

Daris

Highup, I'm glad the elderly couple are being nice to you.

My family members are always nice to people who come to work on things. Back when we had a garden, we used to give them fresh fruit and veggies.

I wonder if the teenage girl just really had to go to the bathroom badly and couldn't wait or if she just had no sense of modesty.

There was another bathroom in the house.

She was baiting you. I've had teenage girls sit at the top of the stairs I was working on without any drawers on. And also like you say leave the bedroom door open changing cloths. Have had adult women do the same thing.

Daris

I had one woman come right out and proposition me. I quit and went home.

Latest posts

Back