moving pictures

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
I have a bunch of pictures on an old computer that I would like to move to a flash drive. Is there any way to move them all at once or do I have to move them one at a time?

I have a bunch of pictures on an old computer that I would like to move to a flash drive. Is there any way to move them all at once or do I have to move them one at a time?

Sounds like you need to spend some time organizing your photo files.

All my photos are organized into just a few folders. So I drag and drop one folfer at a time into the flash drive when I want to back up the hard drive. I also have an external hard drive that I do the same--------not as often as I should.

takes quite a while for each folder to load

Are all the photos in a file or the same location?
Create a new file folder on your flash drive titled Photos from old confuzer........... then go to where you have the photos, go click "view" at the top of the screen and click "select all" then select copy. Go back to the flash drive and click on that new folder to open it, then click paste.

Almost all of my images are from my scanned slides. I scan the images and make folders to save them to. I title the folders in a way so that I can find images or add new images to the folder. It's a hap hazard system that only my brain would understand, but it works for me. (sorta) :D
I have a folder on my desktop titled "New scans from 8 15" It contains images from my current confuzer.
I have a separate folder titled "97 SONY images" That folder contains all of the images from that computer. I have both copied onto flash drives.
I know there are better ways to organize images but this works for me.

Desk top files.jpg

Inside the New scans folder 400.jpg

Latest posts

Back