Pictures

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
I would like a pictures thing where I could move one picture into another to form one picture. I know it can be done but not smart enough to do it or possibly have the software to do it. What I want to do is put this fox in the middle of a hunt horn and fill the space.

Got any hints.

P1015557.jpg

P1015564.jpg

Let me see if i can find something simple for you Daris . All the photo software i have that would do that is complicated .
Any special color you want for the field ?

No special colors at this time but his ears and nose have to be touching the horn and somewhat in a square line with the ends of the horn. Basically what I'm sayis is the ends of the horns have to be on the flat and the fox inside it looking straight out. The inside circle ends up 17" or 8/12 diameter.

daris

Another alternative, Bleeping Computer site has a sub-forum, graphics design and photo editing where I've seen others do some top notch editing for posters. If you go that route, be descriptive in your desire (fox head only or the thing around it, size ratio vs. fox head/horn, etc.) to save on clarification.

Yours looks very easy, I've seen some editing there much more complicated.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/

Well, got the horn in usable shape I think........... what colors ya want around it and in the center?
Is that particular fox image important?

Horn cleaned1_filtered.jpg

Last edited:
No special colors at this time but his ears and nose have to be touching the horn and somewhat in a square line with the ends of the horn. Basically what I'm sayis is the ends of the horns have to be on the flat and the fox inside it looking straight out. The inside circle ends up 17" or 8/12 diameter.

daris

By flat, is this what you mean? Parallel with the horizon?

The circle ends up whatever size you want when you have it printed. I can't say the image quality will be very good at a large size because you are starting off with small images. If they look unsharp, fuzzy, or pixelated now, enlarging them a lot won't make them look any better.

Horn cleaned1_filtered.800 minus 5 degrees.jpg

Last edited:
By flat, is this what you mean? Parallel with the horizon?

The circle ends up whatever size you want when you have it printed. I can't say the image quality will be very good at a large size because you are starting off with small images. If they look unsharp, fuzzy, or pixelated now, enlarging them a lot won't make them look any better.

You can make it smaller , But if you make them larger they will pixelate .

When i use to make the coffee mugs i always used a 4" x 5" photo .

I really like the fox in the horn, but the mouth piece and the horn aren't on the same plane. You had it that way in one pic. I do like the ear over the top, but I meet with her this morning again.

Daris
I just slapped that composite together real quick to see if that was sorta like you wanted. I didn't bother straightening it first.

Thanks Hi for the help. Well it is said and done. Customer has picked out her carpet-Fabrica product, About a $100 per sq., pricier than I thought she would go. I tweaked the drawing, actual size for pattern and she likes it and that is what she wants.

Daris

Last edited:
Paint , or Bleeping computer ? I would go on BC and let them do it for you for free . Or send Hi a Samwish and let him do it . :D

I think Hi did a fantastic job. And I really liked the picture but customer knew what she wanted and that was the fox had to be totally inside the horn.
I don't know what kind of sammich Hi likes and I think it would have green hair on it before he got it. Maybe I could do a gift card to Mac D's or something like that.

Daris

Latest posts

Back