Official Release of SUPERAntiSpyware 5

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Darol. I appreciate your input.

Nick, I have exactly one month before buying Norton 360 again. But what worries me is your statement "Nick I have SAS turned off . only use it for cleaning some infections."

See, I don't like getting infections in the first place. Even though it's bloated and some things may blow past it, I have the superduper ugraded version. I kinda believe you get what you pay for. Therein lies the big question, whats the difference between a freebie and the upgrade.....once in awhile infections? Me no likey that.If I'm gonna switch I want the best and I am willing to pay for it, and if I am good now why switch? I sort of see it like the semi-skilled carpet installer or the certified carpet installer.

Last edited:
You can get infected no matter what you are running on your machine . the big difference i see is price . :D
Do what feels good for you .

So I checked out the difference between the free version and the Pro (29.99) version. I don't see why anyone would want the free version http://www.superantispyware.com/superantispywarefreevspro.html for 30 bucks you get much much more.

When I clicked on the download professional trial version tab my Norton went off and warned me those files could harm my computer and stopped the download. :D:p

I think I'll give the pro version a shot since it's half the price of the Norton 360. I'll be callin in for those instructions Nick. Thanks.

Last edited:
The free version of spyware blaster does the same thing for free for what you want Ernesto .
The anti virus , and firewall are the most important .

When you are ready just let me know what OS you are running , and the version of Norton.

Latest posts

Back