Picture problems

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
When I post pictures on here in IE they look like a red X to me. When I go over to Firefox, I can see them. I can post pictures on FB and other forums usng IE with no problem.
Also, the youtube videos on here look faded out. But I can go to youtube with IE and they look fine. Any ideas.
I went back in and set everything in IE to default settings and nothing changed.
Something on here conflicts with IE.
Also. I can't log into the admin panel with IE. I have to use Firefox.
Any ideas?

Just tried to watch the video Bud posted. It is so light that I can't watch it. Went to another forum where he posted it and it is fine. Anyone else have the same problems on here with IE?

Open the Control Panel, then the Internet Options icon, then the "Advanced" tab. Once there, scroll to the "Multimedia" section and make sure "Show Pictures" is CHECKED and the "Show image download placeholders" is UNCHECKED..

Let me know if it fixes the problem .

Open the Control Panel, then the Internet Options icon, then the "Advanced" tab. Once there, scroll to the "Multimedia" section and make sure "Show Pictures" is CHECKED and the "Show image download placeholders" is UNCHECKED..

Let me know if it fixes the problem .

Already did that.

Did you try ?

Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.

Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

Click the Security tab, and then click Default Level.

Click OK.

If we didn't have people like Bud, the world would stop turning in a Perrerasecond. :D

An ironically interesting perspective.

I use chrome but a test of IE seems to be working fine on this forum. Though I was not logged in.

Latest posts

Back