Population

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloorMaven

What is the general population of within a 50 mile radius of where you live?

About 4.2 million here.

Being in the most densely populated state in the country

Jersey has sticks too like Missouri. Go down to Colts Neck or out near the Delaware water gap, maybe Hapatcong, you have three people per square mile.

Jersey has sticks too like Missouri. Go down to Colts Neck or out near the Delaware water gap, maybe Hapatcong, you have three people per square mile.

There are three places in the county to buy flooring. Two regular stores and one lumberyard/cash and carry. My work mostly comes from the cash and carry.

Correct Floor, But Joisey is a small state, and when you get up north you have all the high rises . Not to mention all the apartment complexes throughout the state.

I think I found them all on my trip to Roswell last week. Pretty crazy stuff inside!

road trip   (313).jpg

road trip   (315).jpg

road trip   (316).jpg

road trip   (320).jpg

We tiny here in New Zealand as compared to you guys. We only have about 4.5 million over the whole country
On the North Shore of Auckland where I live we had an estimated population of 229,000 at 30 June 2010, making it the fourth most populous city in New Zealand prior to the November 2010 reorganisation. The former city was also the country's fourth largest city in land, with an area of 129.81 square kilometres and a coastline of 141 kilometres

Latest posts

Back